"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Picture gallery of past conquests...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 2880 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

So there IS a time limit regarding the editing of posts...


Yah, unless you are a moderator or Admin. :D

What do you need edited?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
lmao, I wonder where Jay went?

He's probably wanking off or dling your pics and hosting them on his own site claiming them as his own lmao.
He left.
 

Thanos

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hell(USA)
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
http://www.kul.us/sigs/sigs/DSCF0026.JPG

the latin babe I would hit in less than a second. I can dig latin chicks.
Why do chicks like these type of dudes? There so f'ng many of them, they all look the same, dress the same , act the same hell their ****s probably look the same. I'm sick of having to compete with these Howlies. Next time I'm hitting the next one i see looking at me funny on campus. Fuc yall faggs!!!
 
Top