"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Picture gallery of past conquests...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Hiya Bishop. Dude, you must have some mad game. I caught the pics a while ago, didn't bother to read all six pages of this post, so I have a quick question for you:
Where'd you meet these girls? Partying? Through friends? Both?
If you already answered this, fell free to direct my lazy, non-searching ass to the proper post.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Easy answer, since I don't feel like digging though the pages myself... Both. Some I met through partying, then later my wings hooked up with their friends, and when our time ended, their friends introduced me to others... and some just from friends of friends.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Bishop, was that you at the Jet concert tonight at the House of Blues? If so, you had AMAZING chemistry with an exotic cutie. I thought about calling out to you, but if it WASN'T you, I didn't want to look like a fool going "Hey, do you ever use the name 'Bishop'?"

But if my eyes didn't decieve me, you and some hot chick were having the times of your LIFE. Oh yeah, and you had HOB security escort you through a crowd (me). Haha you ******* :). Was it you?
 

Vini Vidi Vici

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
The world is divided between the ones that get laid and the ones that don`t. The last, when they go out of their path, it is for them something so unusual, that they brag about love as if they had just invented it. The ones who do it frequently, instead, live only for that. They feel so good that they behave like sealed graves.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Nobel Prize of Literature.

Do I explain myself? I am tired of guys here trying to show off. "Look, I got this and that girl! Am I good or not?" A real DJ doesn`t feel the necessity to show the world he can get girls, he just gets them!

Now, Mr Bishop, I am not calling you a liar. I do think it is possible that you had all those girls. But why do you show them to everybody? It seems to be that you just want to be praised, which doesn`t speak much of your confidence.

Didn`t your mother ever teach you that real gentlemen don`t have good memory?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

alakazam

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
I can't believe you guys givin' Bishop a hard time sheesh!

Plus, to everyone who keeps saying "I don't believe you slept with all those girls" shut the hell up and read the thread!

Bishop himself has already told us which ones he slept with and which ones he hasn't.

jeeeze.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Thanks, Alak, but I guess some people would rather speak first without knowing what's been said and what's not. :rolleyes:

By the way, Vidi... Read a few (15-16.. on this same page) posts back, where I listed the reason for putting these up here. In case you can't count that high, here's what was said:

"Contrary to what you've said, I didn't put these up here months ago to boost my credibility or add weight to any of my comments on this forum. I had a few hours free, and decided to post some for entertainment. I enjoy looking at attractive women, and I'd hope that you are with me on that one. If not, though, it's okay."

That being said...

The Jet concert was great, Duke! How'd you enjoy it? Talk about coincidental... I've got some pics up on the same section of the site (Assorted>House of Blues -- or something close to it) that I took when Uber Models did their show there last.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Just reinvigorating this thread because of Jay's recent comment in Papa's thread about Paris Hilton... where the guy attacks another member of the forum for not having a life. Ironic, isn't it? :rolleyes:
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Just reinvigorating this thread because of Jay's recent comment in Papa's thread about Paris Hilton... where the guy attacks another member of the forum for not having a life. Ironic, isn't it? :rolleyes:


Jay would rather try to break a brother down to make himself feel better. Your best bet is to just put this fool on ignore, he has nothing worthwhile to say.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Nice site, and the FourthJuly site is just mad partying. I enjoy it!
lol.... that's not mad partying... If you want Mad partying come to WI. It's parties are half the size but twice as crazy... People up here only have time to drink and smoke weed.

As for the people who say Bishop couldn't have been with all these chicks... you

A. havn't been a DJ that long,
B. Don't understand teh power of a DJ.

I seriously don't like Bishop... He reminds me of my cousin... Infact he looks just like him... sadly my cousin is also a party animal... Sad things Madison can do to people... though he's graduated now I think...

If you don't belive this it's quite sad... thought I still hate Bishop. He wasn't doing this to brag I agree... I doubt he cares what a bunch of people online care about him anyways... lol

Once again i hate bishop... *LOTHE**DISGUST*....*HATE*

Anyway... Thats pretty much it...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Although you never anwsered one of my PM's (you hurt me deep down Bishop, I complimented you :D ), I like all of those pictures. Even if you didn't lay some of them that's not what the games about. I congradulate you on your success :)
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
are you a stoner or do you just look like one?
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Well... I've been to Amsterdam 4 times and counting on spur-of-the-moment/impulsive decisions... but I don't smoke weed when I'm in the USA. Nor cigarettes - it's unhealthy. Not like drinking is though. :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
but I don't smoke weed when I'm in the USA. Nor cigarettes - it's unhealthy.
I'm with you on that one... In the U.S.A. Cigarettes are unhealthy... but In Amsterdam there good for your health....:rolleyes: You do look like a heavy stonner though he's right.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
i'm more impressed with your flash website creating skills then your success with women!
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by CrzyBadBoyDJ
i'm more impressed with your flash website creating skills then your success with women!
then you go **** comps or flash websites....if thats what impresses you
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
I'm with you on that one... In the U.S.A. Cigarettes are unhealthy... but In Amsterdam there good for your health....:rolleyes: You do look like a heavy stonner though he's right.
lol... I never knew I looked like a stoner. I was referring to not smoking cigarettes period - whether I'm in Amsterdam or in the USA. You DO know that weed is legal in Holland (which is where Amsterdam is located), right? That that is what I was talking about? :p

BadBoy, thanks for the compliment... I think? I'm with Undesputable on this one. :p
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 2880 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

So there IS a time limit regarding the editing of posts...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top