Picture gallery of past conquests...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding myself at home with a lack of anything to do, and reading over this site once again - I grew disappointed with the lack of pictures that people post showing just how SoSuave and the DJ Bible have helped them. If PlayerSupreme's pictures are the top of the line in terms of the quality girls people are getting, we need help. (No offense meant, but I'm sure everyone here understands).

I decided to take a few pictures off of my computer and put them up onto my website for your enjoyment, and to show you that SoSuave does indeed work for anyone... Depending on how people receive this thread, I'll probably end up putting 1) more pictures of the 7 girls currently up there, and/or 2) more pictures of different girls.

http://www.jbspencer.com/girls/

Let me know what you think. :rolleyes:

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up man,

Great pics. My vote definitely goes for Jen.. thin, tan, awesome body. Keep up the good work.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur are a ledgend where you learn ya stuff from? just the bible? will ya post a tidy pic of ya self, u know tidy lighting?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels.. good question - Meredith, I met through a mutual friend... I met Lindsay through her. Jen I met at a party we both went to - she was running around saying "show your ****!" - probably not the classiest thing to say, but all's well that ends well. Vicki was from AOL, Scarlet was in a class with me 2 semesters ago at LSU, Heidi was another AOL'er. Vicki danced at Rick's Cabaret on Bourbon St (in New Orleans). Kerri danced with her... as well as doing several 'other' things with her. :rolleyes:

I went ahead and added a few booty shots of Jen a second ago, they should show up...

Piz, thanks much - hopefully you meant 'interesting' in a good way. The site took about a month to get up, and another month to perfect. Now I just need to add pictures to the "real" purpose of it - an online portfolio.

Solid - 2 of these were from before finding this site, the rest were after. Jen included in that "after"... I doubt I could have pulled in anything other than the 6-7's I was used to before stumbling across the DJB. By the way, the goofy looking guy with the big head is me. (Not big conceited, just big big :p)

After posting this, I'll be adding in more pix and folders. Stay tuned. :p

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there should be a forum devoted to pics, although I'd imagine bandwidth would be a problem.
Damn, Bishop--those are some fine chickies...do they all look like that in the Big Easy?

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pics. I thought Mere was the hottest. BTW, what year is that Lexus ES in the 'TreeFrog' pic? A '96?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue, they're all from Baton Rouge (as am I).

Wubb, It's also the one that Kerri is on, holding her chest. It's a 95 - I think the exterior looks the same up until 2000 models?

I've added a Mardi Gras gallery, night 1 was more wild than night 2... judge for yourself.

Due to the massive amount of bandwidth that Mardi Gras pix are going to consume, they will only be up for a day or so. Enjoy, and let me know what you think of Chelly (the dancer with the implants). :p

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chelly is kinda ugly bro. her face looks like a fuken cake. and dude, wtf? where the hell do you live? seems like a damn girl island or something.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am sick of this ****.

This guy took the time out of his day, to post some pictures for us to see that hey, this is what I have done and you can do it to if you try, and what do we get? People who don't believe that it's his damn pictures. WTF?

And the guy who said the one girl is ugly, the beatuy is in the eye of the beholder, plus where are your woman?

We really, really need to stop this negativity bull**** or else no one is going to get any better.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the beatuy is in the eye of the beholder?

haha! that is bullsh|t. take a good look at that wh0re idiot. her damn face looks like it was put together with clay. it's really disgusting. her body is very nice, but that face fuks it up real bad. sorry.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by masteralios
are u in any of the pics

cos anyone could have taken the pics

Yes, Masteralios... had you read what I'd said, I am in quite a few. Let's find which ones:

In Girls/Heidi, check out Pic2.jpg
In Girls/Jen, check out kiss, lick, and shot.jpg
In Girls/Kerri, look at JerKerr2.jpg
In Girls/Lindsay, tannnn.jpg is me (to verify, check www.jbspencer.com/jeremy)
In Girls/Scarlet, look at KayScarJer.jpg
Girls/Birthday is from my 21st birthday in march... obviously I'm in them.

In the mardi gras, I mainly took the pictures, but had a few taken by someone else with me in them.

Night 1/Dscf0039, 40, 42, 44, 46
Night 2/Dscf0005, 12, 14

If you have any other doubts, or would like to question my integrity, I'll be glad to post far more pictures of myself with various girls (either friends, ex's, fb's, or other). Perhaps you are less than honest on the 'net... I am not. Cheers.

Tails.. that's your opinion, which I respect. In any case, she's a stripper - not exactly relationship material. However, I'm sure you get better, so I'll shush.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if chelly is the blonde that is getting her nipple licked, she is hot. Nice body, nice face, although it looks slightly hardened, could be from wearing makeup all the time, or too much alcohol, but make no mistake, she's hot.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea... most of those chicks do seem to use a lot of makeup.. and i guess incorrectly if its that obvious?

but anyways, props to you man.
btw, is that blonde dude ur friend? cuz ther was one that lookd like him in one of the jen pics wher she was on a motorcycle or something...

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question...how many and which of of those girls have been your gf or had sex with? Just curious. Or all they all just friends or hot girls you've taken a pic with?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.

Looks like you use the A&F picture to make them pose as a routine. Got to remember that one.

Not to take away from your accomplishment (you're heads above everyone here), but are they all lays? make-outs? or just friends? And it seems like you've got a thing for Hooter girls :)

Now, I have pics too, but they're just a little x-rated. :) Anyways, props buddy.