Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picture Gallery Forum

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post on "Post your pictures." Why don't we create a whole forum for pictures. Something like this:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http://gos.jp/nanpa/photo_log/

We standardize the way that pictures as posted,

1. e.g. everyone register for a village account
2. ONLY POST PICTURES of chicks you have boned
3. YOU DONT NEED pics of yourself.

I think this would be best. I am sure it would inspire us. The best PU site is the one listed above. Let's be pua's like Japanese!

I know this is a comment, but I am sure it's better to post it here than in the other area. There isn't any topic more important to PUAs!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... the grammar in those boards hurt my head. It's like those crappy dubbed Japanese movies. What the hell are they saying??

-Mr. Pink

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

I am sure it's translated... it would be better if that's how they wrote!! My japanese would be better than their English. Geez, how does Maniac speak Japanese!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't figure out what they're talking about... but it sure is amusing... reminds me of late nite Godzilla marathons...

-Mr. Pink

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a page where more then 95% of the pictures are just random snap shots of cute girls on the net that didn't even meet the guys who claimed to have 'boned' em

:rolleyes:

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree

I disagree. I know we can be honest, the Japanese PUAs are. Simple, anytime you bone here, take her picture and post it here. Not ANYWHERE, in our own forum.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know!

That's why I think we need our own forum for this. I am sure it will motivate us. What's better than field reports? Fvck, Bond doesn't write field reports!

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, but have any of those asian chicks ever heard of a mach 3? Dayum that got some bush over there...

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I disagree

Originally posted by suavedave
I disagree. I know we can be honest, the Japanese PUAs are. Simple, anytime you bone here, take her picture and post it here. Not ANYWHERE, in our own forum.
Do you know Japanese? From the translation, their language seems a lot more expressive than English and they seem to use a lot more analogies, especially to nature...the linguistics, in itself, shed a lot of light on cultural differences.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
translation

For the first msg, what were you saying about chicks ?? I want you to write that again ... tell me what you were trying to say???? bone them.

Yes, the Japanese are interesting characters, inspired by their chicks probably. It seems weird, I think it's translated from japanese so it's not really those guys writting english. But you're right, their expression seems pretty cool to me... as a good one to study.