Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(pics) I had this girl eating out the palm of my hand...

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Damn! This is more of a rant, hear me out :)

In 10th grade this cute asian chick came from the Philippines and spoke perfect English, shes also a model, and a cheerleader.

She checked into my English class once afternoon and I immediately opened her up, asking her simple questions like "your new here...where are you from?" just getting to know her, making eye contact and smiling.

Well days went on and I began to seduce her, and she became very interested (I mean REAL interest, not ElStud type of interest) I would tease her, make fun of her, tell her how she looked like a cow chewing her food (LMAO), shes also extremely clumsy... she dropped her food in class, dropped her chips all over the floor (and stepped on them trying to clean them up, making them into tiny crumbs lmao), dropped her salad at lunch, dropped a thousand quarters on the floor during a lecture, dropped her bag on the floor, I would also never tell her how pretty or hot she was, while she sat between these 2 chumps who never stopped talking. Sometimes I would give her my attention during one class, then during class the next day I wouldnt say a word to her.

Sometimes I would catch her looking at me, then when I looked over at her we just held eye contact for a long time, like 10+ seconds, which felt like forever, I never broke this either, she always did. She would tell me I was hot, she wanted me, and she had a boyfriend.

So one day I was being a f*cking idiot, and I feel so damn stupid for this, I walked past her desk and I knocked over her Gatorade bottle on purpose, just messing around, it was obviously closed. And she suddenly gets all mad saying "your the most disrespectful person ive ever met!!" Now I realize this was probably a sh1t test?...well anyways I was like "okay" and I never talked to her after that.

This is where I f*cked up, I shouldnt have made such a big deal (I also shouldnt have knocked over her bottle, damnit), I should have just blown her comment off, but I blew it out of proportion. Well I have her for class this year, she also dislocated or broke her arm during cheer, and shes in a huge ass cast. I never asked her about it either. Oh by the way guys, during this whole time I wasnt talking to her, I was not mad, I acted like I didnt give a sh1t if she talked to me or not. Oh yeah, and Im not attracted to her anymore, I just miss her as a friend, because shes extremely cool..

Well shes always eyeing me in class, and my question is (finally):

If I start talking to her again (im thinking of asking her how she broke her arm, not "what happened!?" because its obvious what happened) would I seem like "fake" I guess, for not talking to her for so long, and then suddenly striking up a conversation?

Advice is appreciated guys, thanks in advance :)

Heres a pic, shes pretty (nice ass)

Last edited:

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about being fake, if your man enough to get over the past and starting talking to her then it will come across better than not talking to her because of something so stupid.

And pfft @ you just wanting her as a friend :p

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest to call her crazy and pretend you're slashing dragons to number close her. Once you've got the number, never call her.
HandyAndy said:
Well days went on and I began to seduce her, and she became very interested (I mean REAL interest, not ElStud type of interest)
:crackup:

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at sharingan's sig. i shoot dna all over the place.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is my mantra that I repeat to my self 10 time every morning and 15 times before I go clubbing.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start talking to her again, get some kind of social event going and invite her to it.

You're in South California am i correct? Aren't there like a million parks and Rec Centers around? Invite her rollerskating or something.

I hate you for posting that pic though, how old is she? I'm 21 goddamnit!

Last edited:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes flat like a iron board

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm disappointed...I was expecting a picture of a girl eating out of the palm of your hand.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
open up with this " roses are red, violets are black, why is your chest as flat as my back"

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
shes flat like a iron board
If only you saw her ass...lol

Berlex and Tizzle, those replies were f*cking hilarious

THANKS guys for the advice! I will strike up a convo with her, Ill make it casual, ill smile and ask her about her arm, and make it seem as if nothing happened..... then ill start making yoshi noises lulz!

So Suave FTW

Last edited:

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy, I feel bad that you're getting any crappy responses on her looks. The haters are probably too old. I personally love Asians, and although I'm reluctant to comment on an underage girl, she's top notch for your age. (What do these guys want, a 16 year old with double D's?? GROSS! She'll either be FAT or keeled over from implants! ... and is keeled the word? Geh...)

I tend to sometimes have the same kind of game that you do initially, but even though I'll get some guys trash talking that it's too soft, show her what kind of great guy you can be now that you've given her mystery, challange, and your arsenel of DJ Moves. No, don't symp up, but when you knocked over her bottle--you should have immediantly picked it up and handed it to her, smiling. She would have seen stars. Catch my drift? Good luck.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
HandyAndy, I feel bad that you're getting any crappy responses on her looks. The haters are probably too old. I personally love Asians, and although I'm reluctant to comment on an underage girl, she's top notch for your age. (What do these guys want, a 16 year old with double D's?? GROSS! She'll either be FAT or keeled over from implants! ... and is keeled the word? Geh...)

I tend to sometimes have the same kind of game that you do initially, but even though I'll get some guys trash talking that it's too soft, show her what kind of great guy you can be now that you've given her mystery, challange, and your arsenel of DJ Moves. No, don't symp up, but when you knocked over her bottle--you should have immediantly picked it up and handed it to her, smiling. She would have seen stars. Catch my drift? Good luck.
Spot on buddy, it's been years since i was that young and the girls my age that i game are just different.

i do disagree about the boob size at that age though. 15 year old girls look 20 nowadays and it's freaking me the **** out.

Like... think Animal house, when the guy finds out that the girl who he's about to bang is actually only 13? It's funny as hell to watch, scary as **** to experience :|

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you truly are 16. childish behaviour like that will never get women

its a lesson you shouldn't forget

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if this will work with you or not but Im a year older than you so you could probably relate.I use lots of goofy humour.

In this case I woulda walked up to her and had an interested look in my face and said "Wait....let me guess..you broke your arm?" wait for her response(probably gonna be one saying your an idiot) then say.... "I told you not to wrestle with those crododiles.I know you think your some sort of female version of Indiana Jones but your gonna get yourself killed next time silly girl"

^ I can guarantee you a laugh with that.I do that sort of humour and its just gold

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Handy,

I'm surprise that you don't read her very well...find out what type of guys she likes, you talk with her..you should know what type of seduction to use..not knocking gatorate, eating like cow..etc.

Anyway, you can still salvage the situation by applying Elstud material..

Pokemon, Yoshi,,..call her Crazy girls..just off the hook... :)

Sexual advice is good...now be a casanova not an ass..

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want with this girl? If you just want to be friends, then you don't really need any advice on how to make friends.