"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pickups on the bus

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I take the bus home everyday from school, and usually I am bound to see atleast one good looking girl around my age. My question is if you make eye contact with a girl, does that mean that she wants to talk to you, or would talk if you approached? A girl on the bus today was looking at me....so I looked back at her and made EC, and she looked away quickly. Usually i don't even have the guts to make EC with a girl if I know she is looking at me (im shy). This whole thing made me feel good and I thought about going over to her end of the bus and starting some convo. My main worry tho was that what if she wasn't interested, and wasn't really helping out in the conversation? You know like when a girl isn't interested in you, or doesnt want to talk? You start a conversation...and they don't reciprocate and it's almost like having a conversation with yourself. My question is if I make eye contact with a girl (she is looking at me and I turn and look into her eyes) does that mean she probably wants to meet me but is too shy to do so? If theres no definite answer....my main worry is if I go over there and she isn't interested...and doesn't even want to carry on a convo. Then I am left sitting there looking like an idiot (and i'm on a bus so I don't have an excuse to leave if things go bad). I mean if she is interested and wants to talk then by all means I wouldn't have a problem talking with her the duration of the bus ride. (also people watching me isn't really a problem since there aren't that many ppl on this particular route, and i'm getting used to talking to people in quit crowds.) It's not that i'm afraid of rejection so much as that if she does reject me....there is really no 'eject' excuse on the bus if things turn awkward. I guess I am looking for answers to these questions and maybe some suggestions or ideas on how to eleviate these fears.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
In some cities it is perfectly acceptable to walk everywhere, being a car is unnessecery. You live in New Orleans, you should know that is a very walkable city :p

If you make eye contact with a girl, just say Hi and go from there. It isnt that hard, and if all else fails, you were jsut trying to be friendly.
 

Psionic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Go over to her seat smile and say "Do u want me to sit next to u?"
I disagree. Ideally, you want to OWN the situation (i.e. don't surrender your power to the female) Asking for her permission to sit next to her might be interpretted as subtle supplication.

Now asking, "Is this seat taken?" when you know it's not, might be an acceptable alternative.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Psionic
I disagree. Ideally, you want to OWN the situation (i.e. don't surrender your power to the female) Asking for her permission to sit next to her might be interpretted as subtle supplication.

Now asking, "Is this seat taken?" when you know it's not, might be an acceptable alternative.
LOL "is this seat taken?" that is a good line actually....tho it would seem kinda wierd in a bus with only like 10 ppl and no one is around her ...but who cares :).

and for the person that said 'i would prefer a man who can afford a car' or whatever...i'm only 18 give me a break...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
If you got any guts?... try this out.


"Hey, can I ask you a quick question?.. she says "yes", then say "what a beautiful women like you doing on a bus?..Do you know it dangerous riding the bus. You don't know who you might run into." if she says "oh, yeah" or whatever aslong as she not negative about it. I would then say "I heard this story on channel 7 news were this women was riding the bus one day and this hot guy approached her, right?..." she like "yeah" (point to get her into it). Then say "She fell in love with him so much, she began to stalk him."
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
"Hey, can I ask you a quick question?.. she says "yes", then say "what a beautiful women like you doing on a bus?..Do you know it dangerous riding the bus. You don't know who you might run into." if she says "oh, yeah" or whatever aslong as she not negative about it. I would then say "I heard this story on channel 7 news where this women was riding the bus one day and this hot guy walked up to her and introduce himself. She fell in love with him so much, she began to stalk him."
Jesus, just sit down next to her and say hi and let the convo flow. Stop over-contemplating things and making 10 line openers, it'll just come off as creepy (especially in this case) and unnatural.

K. I. S. S.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Jesus, just sit down next to her and say hi and let the convo flow. Stop over-contemplating things and making 10 line openers, it'll just come off as creepy (especially in this case) and unnatural.

K. I. S. S.
eh, I find it funny. I plan to try it out whenever my car breaks down. Also, nothing personal, but hi and how your doing?..is boring and lame. I try to be creative.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Pickups on the bus is easy...

1 - see the girl
2 - "is this seat taken' as you sit down
3 - "This still seems odd meeting someone on the bus, but there was something about you that I just had to say hi'
4 - Continue conversation as needed.
5 - As quickly as possible, get enough rapport to close the deal... cause you never know where SHE might be getting off.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
just found another line while looking at someones boot camp journal....If you get some good eye contact and smile with the girl on a bus...say this as you are about to sit next to her.

"thanks for the invitation to come sit down." (invitation being her making eye contact and smiling). Good ice breaker in my opinion.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top