Pickup the waitress

Jonblood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I tried to pick up my waitress last night, I got rejected. The kid I was with said I was too strong, but I thought I was good. A few days ago I was at the same restaurant and I spilled my water on the floor. This cute waitress came over and cleaned it up while my family and I were eating. I cracked a couple jokes and that was all. I went back with my friend two days later and she coincidentally was our waitress. I kept eye contact the whole time little bit of smiling not too freaky..being nice and confident.

I didn't want dessert but my friend ordered anyway and the waitress said "trust me youll have some" i didn't have any.. she came over later and asked how it was i told her i didn't try it, she said you need to i was like no here come have some its all yours..she walked away...my friend went to the bathroom she came to clean it up, I told her i liked her piercings and that I have a theory that a girl's piercings and tattoos are related to their music taste we started talking a bit about what she likes and doesn't...look like she was started to relax with me so next time she came over i said..

So what are you doing after work?
I don't know why? Smiling
Do you want to hang out?
Nooo...I can't
Oh, its cool I thought you were intersting I wanted to get to know you
Ohh.. I have a boyfriend (And in passing said youre interesting too)

So was my friend right, was I too strong? Sorry for the long post

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw you was good homie!

You knew what you wanted and you went after it and yea she prob did have a boyfriend so thats explanitory to shoot you down like that. But you couldve wrote down your number and gave it to her...my two cents.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s really difficult to pick apart these situations from just reading them, all the sub communication and the real MEAT of the interaction is all left out, ANYWAY, just kind of judging what I can based off the text, I don’t think she really had a boyfriend, or more rather, she definitely used that excuse to get you off her back, whether or not she has a boyfriend is irrelevant in this context.

Your ending piece in the conversation, unless you REALLY calibrated it right down to the point, was a little too strong.

You went from meeting this girl to “let’s hang out”. That’s just weird, way to big of a jump in the interaction.

I mean, really, even asking for a # is a pretty big step, you should have gone for the #, its lower investment on her part and that’s as far as you had to go. Without seeing further interaction, that’s the only real change I would have made to your game.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute waitresses are a low percentage pick up while you're at their place of work. It's like hitting on a hot bartender, they're usually getting hit on all day by guys and typically have a pretty long shift. It's defiantly hard to read their attraction level as well because they are typically always working towards a tip and that means flirt a bit with just about every guy in the establishment.

Having said that, I recommend everybody hit on bartenders, ****tail serves, and waitress. Now I don't mean anything too stupid like bringing flowers to the greasy spoon. I mean hit on two or three of the staff members lightly. It's a positive thing on so many levels.

Follow me here, If you hit on a bunch of girls at the same time and do it the right way, you'll build re pore with all of them. Now maybe you'll get a date and maybe not. Again, they're hit on by guys all day, but if you're that cute guy who comes in all the time an is nice to all the girls, they'll all be cool with you. I can tell you that if you go there enough, you will start getting free stuff (drinks, appetizers etc etc) and some times stuff you ordered sometimes mysteriously disappears from you bill at the end! Anything wrong with that? I think not. Also, doing this teaches you the fundamental importance of properly spinning close proximity plates. Should you get involved with a member of the serving staff and d*ck her over too bad...well lets say stuff you didn't order may start appearing on you cc at the end of the month. Be careful!

To the OP you did a good job. Keep it up and see if you can scout out another good looking girl in that place.:up: