"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pickup Report

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Just thought I'd share a pickup I had on sat. night at a club...Its this simple boys...

I'm on the dancefloor, cutting a little rug, looking for a goodlooking girl to dance with. (Big sausagefest here, I wasn't overly happy, but oh well, guy girl ratios don't matter if you have balls)

So I see one, she's standing off to the side, not dancing, other side of the floor. I give her a little 'come over here' shake/nod of my head. She comes right over and basically starts humping me. Tells me she has been waiting all night to see if she could dance with me. (I hadn't seen her, however I was hammered so...) I had a good laugh at the AFC's in the sausagefest. Got her #, tried to get her to my place (wasn't happening). All in all a good night...

Sometimes you don't realize how little effort you need to put in, just be opportunistic
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
true that, sometimes its too damn easy

Good job but you shoulda spanked that ass
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
yeah you really didnt accomplish anything here, no offense bro
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Hey, dcf, you have something against clubbing, don't you? Whatever.

Good work, Dank.
 
Top