Pickup Pattern Questions

Reaction score
Seriously, i think these ross jeffries patterns (like the bubble pattern) might work (never tried them) but i soon will. What happens when u feed the girl all this stuff and she knows its speed seduction and busts u for it?,also what happens if it doesnt work?, shell think ur some wierd sensitive dude.Also, is it ok to use at parties where u and everyone else is drinking/drunk?
So many questions so little time

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, i think these ross jeffries patterns (like the bubble pattern) might work (never tried them) but i soon will. What happens when u feed the girl all this stuff and she knows its speed seduction and busts u for it?,also what happens if it doesnt work?, shell think ur some wierd sensitive dude.Also, is it ok to use at parties where u and everyone else is drinking/drunk?
So many questions so little time

It will work if you deliver it with confiedence and right tonality... HOWEVER several points you should be aware of. First there is 1 in a mill chance of her finding out its SS and even then who cares really? Second if you do not find a right context it will rarely work. It has to be delivered so that the statements preceeding it make sense, otherwise it wont make sense to her, and shell think ur a .. weird sensitive dude, and lastly it will not work if shes under any infuence, such as drugs & alcohol.

ROOKIE ASS CRUDE EXAMPLE

IE:
You: " Wow!, look at that shiny green tile! It sooo Shiny! Have you ever been incredibly atracted to someone? (Insert Rest of Pattern Here)
Her: "WTF?"

Or

You: "... you eyes remmind me of me ex. Like at first it was like magic. Its hard to explain , but have you ever been (Insert Rest of Pattern Here)

Her: "........" thinking (DAMN!)

Kronic

Reaction score
1st pattern

hey I just wanted to hear if this could use any improvement as it's my first pattern

What is it that makes you believe in fate? To me fate could be when you are just getting to know someone and you realize that you feel an intimate connection. To me(point to self) it’s as if the world is forgotten and for a shared moment you are comfortable in eachothers presence and you feel incredibly attracted to that person. It can sometimes almost be a physical desire that you feel deep down inside you, then moves across your body from your head, through your arms to the tips of your fingers, to your hips and down your legs to your toes(lots of kino). When you can’t conrol you excitement and desire in anothers presence you find yourself wanting to submit to the momement and see what surprises fate has in mind. Do you like surprises? (said as you move in for the kiss before she has time to respond)

gonna use it tonight, hoping for the best

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, as said by Bishop, no one pattern will guarantee sucess. Patterns should be used as a part of the overall seduction plan.

Now with that in mind, this pattern will work, if you already have a strong rapport with this HB, and deliver the pattern slowly, with pauses and with the right tonality (deep voice, should produce ressonance in your chest whenur speeking)

Now patterns dont necessarily have to make any sense whatsoever, but its all about the message ur trying to get across (IE state u want her in). Now in this short pattern ur talking about fate, connection, a shared moment followed by an incredible attraction, phisical sensations, uncontrolable excitement, surprises. Now thats ok, you simply might want to take some time describing each state to create a stronger feeling in her. Also remmember, when shes gets into this state, ur kino will serve as an anchor, so dont be surprised if u touch her there one time and she gets all wet..*)

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, as said by Bishop, no one pattern will guarantee sucess. Patterns should be used as a part of the overall seduction plan.
yup ... don't just stick on canned patterns... because watever u can say can be patterned to the outcome u desire...
i need to change patterns n create my own(cuz my first language is not English)for ppl(Learning NLP too)

don't hav much idea on RJ's bubble pattern so cannot say much...
but while delivering the patterns or even talking to anyone...
u should
1. lower ur voice(aka speak from lower abdomen)
2. Understand pausing n how to use it while talking
3. direct ur outcome n speak for it.
4. always talking in two meaning language
5. mirror ur target

WhoAmI

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
the Dj style makes direct sense, it's like of course it works now all i gotta do is do it but SS is very differnt and it doesnt SEEM like it should work.
its almost like a wolf in sheeps clothing a Dj acting as an AFC
with all this over sensative crap but i do have some understanding of where it is comming from and i do understand the point of ss is to bring out particlular emotions related to you.