Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PICKUP in COLLEGE

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so... i graduate tomorrow(from high school)
so im wondering... in college... do you go about picking chicks up differently? I mean.... i dont know JACK about college.. and about dorms.... and about everything. Do u still ask for their #?
Do they even have phones in dorm rooms?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no one uses phones in college, after all only high school kids are allowed to use those, in college they all just stick out their heads out the window and yell across the campus "Hey Lost, are you busy tonight?". What do you think? They still live on Earth, they come from highschools just like you. So of course they are still the same types of people you've seen before and they still use the phones! :rolleyes:

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lost, what college are you going to? (I ask because I'm transferring down to the College of Charleston, and that seems to be in your neck of the woods.)

Yes, people call each other, but getting girls numbers is SUPER easy the first few weeks. None of the freshman girls know anyone, so it is completely cool to go up to a girl you've never seen before and start talking. Getting their number is easy because they're looking for friends.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
No, no one uses phones in college, after all only high school kids are allowed to use those, in college they all just stick out their heads out the window and yell across the campus "Hey Lost, are you busy tonight?". What do you think? They still live on Earth, they come from highschools just like you. So of course they are still the same types of people you've seen before and they still use the phones! :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHA WOOO THAT WAS FUNNY!

I seriously started cracking up man. that was too rich.

Another thing you could get is her aim account, everyone uses that in college. but thats more confusing

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, I sincerely doubt that picking up chicks in college is much different from high school...except that it might be a bit easier because of the lifted social restraints. I just graduated too, so we'll see how it goes. I sure as hell am excited, though.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some colleges have coed floors and some colleges don't. On a coed floor there are little suites that brance off from the main long hallway. There may be three or four rooms in a suite. If there aren't girls living on your floor, then there will be girls on the floors above or below, probably. Just engage them in conversation in the hallway, ask them where they live, etc etc.

Yes, people use phones (in case you didn't catch the sarcasm in R3n's post).

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MCKINDLEY:
well.. im actually going to college in ****ing arkansas..which sux.. cuz i wont get to surf anymore. yah.. i am by college of charleston right now.. but in a month ill be outta here ;(

NEW QUESTION
Picking Coarses... Any Suggestions for when u should take certain courses?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Just like in High School... you talk to them.
2. Something called a counselor...

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost, you may want to check out the post crazykid started a while back full of college tips. Its called "welcome to hell...erm college" or something like that.

Also, your major will dictate the classes you take. Some majors have alot of leeway and you have freedom to choose and others dont.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded

2. Something called a counselor...
no... u gotta sign up for courses beforehand. IM GOING INTO COLLEGE THIS FALL.. meaning ill be a freshman. i have to sign up for courses online b4 they get full.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
no... u gotta sign up for courses beforehand. IM GOING INTO COLLEGE THIS FALL.. meaning ill be a freshman. i have to sign up for courses online b4 they get full.
I understand that, you will not be taking anything fancy champ, mostly the basics, all entry level:

A math
An English
A science
A psychology
And a social science or philosophy...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I understand that, you will not be taking anything fancy champ, mostly the basics, all entry level:

A math
An English
A science
A psychology
And a social science or philosophy...
Aside from that, you might have to take a "Freshman Seminar" class. Oh, and for the love of God, do NOT take back to back classes that are across campus.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
NEW QUESTION
Picking Coarses... Any Suggestions for when u should take certain courses?
Make sure you find the courses you need as prereqs for other courses and take those.

Try to get into courses you need as prereqs or to get into your specific college. The other general education classes are usually easy to get into as they're like 300 people. Worry about them last when scheduling.

As for a good class w/ lots of chicks... I took an Anthropology class... Had to be 80% females...

And if your college offers some type of sexuality class... don't take it as it's usually over 75% guys or ugly chicks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally dont follow Bigsnakes line and choose a class cos of the chicks, they will still be around, instead do what you want to do and what you need to do what you want to do in later life.