Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pickup Artists License Test

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next thing could be making your own pickup artist test. Starting with 5 or so points. So you can test your new wingman if he has solid theroetical knowledge.

Reminds be when I went to an interview for a call center job about windows and excel. I could not believe I was so bad. We tend to read what we like and skip the ones we do not like thus creating a bottle neck.

Another idea comes to my mind. Maybe there could be a way to make a little test about rhetorical skills.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stand the term "pick up artist" theres no art about it being good with women is combination of

Genetics ,Experience ,Knowledge and Status

Theres no magic to it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stand the term "pick up artist" theres no art about it being good with women is combination of

Genetics ,Experience ,Knowledge and Status

Theres no magic to it
It’s magic to have all 4 of those for damn sure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
85%

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect the enthusiasm. I still did not find the time. The art is still alive at sosuave. lol.

I think one way to appreciate pickup ist to really make it into an art. Think of Casanova writing his book. The reality is just an inspiration to get your imagination working. That is nice in itself sometimes bringing metal masturabation to the level of a good story.

I remember this russian girl she wanted me to tell stuff about classic books. Imagine doing some literature stuff and doing pickup at the same time.

Reality is an illusion that is why everything is kind of magic. Our brain is floating in a dark cave nonstop.