Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pickup Artist Season 3........no Way!!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its in the talking phase..........or is it just a sales gimmick/hoax.

Alledgedly VH1 would entertain the idea of a third seaason but ERIC aka Mystery would have to revamp the new "too racy" for tv tactics. Now give me money if I am wrong but, isnt VH1 a cable channel, arent they infamous for airing contravesial shows like FLAVA OF LOVE, ROCK OF LOVE, FAMILY JEWELS, THE OSBOURNES, ETC. Did they not air the first two seasons at like 10 pm.

A few tactics in season two were extracted from Mysterys book "revelations".........Vh1 suggests selling off the book from public sales before they entertain season 3. Hmmm sounds more like a sales tactic to sell more books and to perpetuate mystery method in the spotlight.

IF THEY WERE TO DO A SEASON 3.............

-they would have to GET NEW OPENERS
-have phone in voting of who should leave
-have both Cosmo and Semian back for a show of instruction
-have a "how to get a 3 some" technique
-more lessons
-cover new topics
-new sound track
-more tips
-how to recover from rejections (role offs).

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel VH1 and Mystery will kill the PUA
I can only imagine how many women watch that show and
take notes only to go out Friday and pick guys off who use any kind of
opinion opener. comfort, kino, isolation tricks on them

"Oh who do you think you are, that mystery guy??"
Ouchhh

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
I feel VH1 and Mystery will kill the PUA
I can only imagine how many women watch that show and
take notes only to go out Friday and pick guys off who use any kind of
opinion opener. comfort, kino, isolation tricks on them

"Oh who do you think you are, that mystery guy??"
Ouchhh
I hope this does happen... its all about RSd and being a a natural, and my competition will be severely reduced.... PUA is about putting a mask on, and its like magic tricks for the socially weak. If you have to fake it, you don't deserve her at all, survival of the fittest..

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There can be 100 PUA seasons, and still you will see guys not having the skill to play it.

The guy who plays a smooth game, without over used popular lines, can still be a PUA in his head and get the job done. It's hard to notice really, if you are smooth.

If you really want the PUA game, just don't be dependent on any lines you've heard on TV. Use the CONCEPT, the basic STRUCTURE, and the TECHNIQUES, and play a natural game with those fundamentals.

AFC Adam and all his crew call themselves "Structured Naturals", which is what the new generation of PUAs are getting into.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal cool guys get the slack from PUA lameness being popular. Women are being so conscious and looking out for PUA stuff now, so even cool guys who say "hi" to a girl will get discomfort and sketchiness from the girl just because she's worried you're running lines to her.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
There can be 100 PUA seasons, and still you will see guys not having the skill to play it.

The guy who plays a smooth game, without over used popular lines, can still be a PUA in his head and get the job done. It's hard to notice really, if you are smooth.

If you really want the PUA game, just don't be dependent on any lines you've heard on TV. Use the CONCEPT, the basic STRUCTURE, and the TECHNIQUES, and play a natural game with those fundamentals..
This is a good post.

Most men don't have the balls or the mental strength to consistently put it into play. They might be able to spout off a few lines and pick up a woman at a club, but it takes a lot more to be in a relationship and keep yourself HAPPY in it.

snowdog said:
# Memorizing lines won't get you anywhere.
# Saying the same things your favourite PUA says won't get you anywhere
This is good too. You need to be smooth. Don't do anything that seems recited.

I watched The Pickup Artist, then read Mystery's book. What I got out of it:

-Negs are basically playful teasing, which is good.
-Displaying high value is good.
-False time constraints are good when you make an approach.
-Opening over the shoulder and "body rocking" is useful.

You don't do exactly what Mystery does, or what the men on his show do, you need to adapt it to yourself. Be creative.

In the end, you need to make YOURSELF attractive.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all very good posts. Many men have misunderstood the concepts of being a PUA. If you go out and use the same openers everyone else is using, girls are eventually going to pick up on it. Also, the canned openers are not supposed to be used "religiously." They're designed to get good practice and to get an idea of what to say when you approach a set.

With that in mind, by applying the basic principles and integrating them into your game and your personality, you get better results than simply running unnatural material IMO.