Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking up women in clubs compared to other places - should there be a difference?

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where exactly did the idea that picking up women in clubs originate from? and how did it become some sort of "norm"? I know in recent years, people say that women can be sought out anywhere, but I detest clubbing! I went to a dance the other day, and I hated it.

Should there be a difference compared to picking up women in other areas?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
ilikecharlene said:
where exactly did the idea that picking up women in clubs originate from? and how did it become some sort of "norm"? I know in recent years, people say that women can be sought out anywhere, but I detest clubbing! I went to a dance the other day, and I hated it.

Should there be a difference compared to picking up women in other areas?
Clubs aren't the best place to meet women, but a lot of guys go to them because you can get away with getting physical faster in a club than anywhere else. A club is one of the only places where you could, if successful, make out, touch, and dry hump standing up all within a very short period of time. You could possibly pull a ONS too. It's a high risk high reward venue.

You take things much slower in other venues, so yes there is a difference in pickup style. In a club, you can be very direct and have your arm around her in seconds. That would be very creepy and inappropriate in a coffee shop or bookstore.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand club pickup. If it happens it happens, but I don't even bother in clubs because it involves so much dumb **** you can't control

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, approaching women in clubs can be like the equivalent of going to battle with an "enemy" when they're at their strongest, most prepared, and FULLY armored up. lol

Don't get me wrong. It's not ALWAYS that way, but it is that way for a lot of guys--------especially guys who most women think of as "average".

But it definitely can be done. Guys do it every day. I did a show outlining some strategies on how to make moves on bartenders, hostesses, and waitresses at clubs. You might be able to get some useful Intel from it.

You can listen to it HERE.

MUCH success to you.

V.U.

idk575

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't step foot in clubs because the only good girls there aren't gonna be going home with a guy on the first night, and the ones who are are pretty much trash anyways. If I said I've never gone home with a girl after a club I'd be lying... but.. I do my best to stay away lol

I prefer places where I can at least I think I'm picking up a good girl at first, although most turn out to be not so good

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind bars, but I don't do club game. It's a gold digger's hangout that seems to attract snobby, upper class yuppies that are more concerned with showing off their expensive clothes and making a point to let everyone know they have VIP bottle service.

This is why a lot of strippers hangout in nightclubs. They're looking for guys that are flashing $$$.