"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Picking up women. Anything taboo? Or anything goes?

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
For high value men. Are there any forms of pickup that y'all consider taboo (lowering yourself)? Or anything goes to get your willy wet?


IE Taboo: Prostitutes, underage females, pregnant women, sex tourism, hood rats, drug addicts etc.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
If you're actually high value, you will never need to pick up women because they pick up you.
 

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
29
Age
52
I would not say anything is taboo in my book except underaged.. I personally wouldnt stick my **** in hoodrat, druggies etc. But its all up to personal preference.. Pregnant chicks are horny as ****.. Just saying :p:p
 
Top