Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up waitresses

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone in the CS setting
1) make sure she is not busy with a lot of customers.
2) get her involved in a conversation where SHE is sharing personal details.
3) Let her know you are from out of town
4) Ask her about places to check out. Let HER be the expert.
5) "you should show me place XXY. How do we make that happen?"
6) If she is interested, She will make it easy for you.

In town for a trade show, I go to this bar early, like 5 or 6. I order a drink and the bartender mentions something about Burning Man. (big festival in the Nevada Desert on a dry lakebed). I had some friends who just went the year before, so I just showed a little interest, and let her tell me about it. I just fed her questions to keep her talking. Pretty soon it's the end of her shift, and she comes over, sits next to me and buys me a drink. We bull**** for a while and she is bitching about her boyfriend. Somewhere along the line she asks me if I'm a cop, and I tell her "No, I'm staying over at the Double tree. In town for a trade show".

Not long after she asks me to "walk her to her car". I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go there on a regular basis and build rapport with them, eventually try escalating with some flirting to see how they respond.

If it's positive you go and ask them out.
This is what i do in the UK,and its deadly effective.

UK women do not respond to pick up.

if you do it this way, they "get to know you"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having worked as a waiter/bartender has given me an "in" with waitresses. I could always find something to relate with her about the job. If you have experience in the service industry, use the "been there, dealt with that" conversation starter. Empathize with her if she's not having a great day. It's pretty easy from there.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is what i do in the UK,and its deadly effective.

UK women do not respond to pick up.

if you do it this way, they "get to know you"
I've always found indirect game works best in cafes/libraries. Anywhere else it's direct all the way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found indirect game works best in cafes/libraries. Anywhere else it's direct all the way.
I've never picked up in either a cafe or a library. I've done approaches in a book store.

Would you expand the definition to say that indirect works better inside retail establishments?

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cøcky funny is the way with hired guns. I start with a situational observation, about how busy or not the place is for instance, moving straight onto playful teasing of her in relation to the situation. If she's receptive I amp it up.

At some point you have to bite the bullet and go for the digits; "...we'll continue this conversation".

You have the right ideas already. Opening them in English and teasing them on their English is worth developing. As is having a business card and a pen to write your "personal number" on the back when handing it to her. You won't have her number though. It's a high value approach as it implies you're important enough for her to contact you first, but many girls are shy even after a positive interaction. She sees a lot of important good looking guys every day.

Edit: Otherwise the old "you finish at ten, right? Nine, cool. I can tell you're the right girl to give me a tour of the area." is a valid ultimatum if you're just passing through.
This reply is fantastic mate.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that most men are capable of success with strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and other public facing jobs is to meet them when they aren't at their jobs. That's either through cold approaching or setting up a social circle with those types of people.
As someone who exclusively pursues Strippers and bartenders, I agree to this statement wholeheartedly. However, considering that I am not in those circles, nor do I have friends in those circles, my pursuit of these girls is exclusively at their work.

I will say this, often times it will take numerous visits for you to build familiarity and rapport with these girls. It’s not impossible, I’ve dated several bartenders and a few strippers. But results don’t come quickly.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who exclusively pursues Strippers and bartenders, I agree to this statement wholeheartedly. However, considering that I am not in those circles, nor do I have friends in those circles, my pursuit of these girls is exclusively at their work.

I will say this, often times it will take numerous visits for you to build familiarity and rapport with these girls. It’s not impossible, I’ve dated several bartenders and a few strippers. But results don’t come quickly.
Out of curiosity, why do you chose to focus exclusively on strippers and bartenders?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am impressed that you've been able to get results from strippers and bartenders exclusively at their work.

When I was in college in the mid-2000s, I met a stripper at an on campus extracurricular event. Got her number from that. That interaction didn't result in stripper sex but it taught me how much easier it would be on hit on strippers, bartenders, and waitresses when you meet them in day-to-day life.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m too awkward to ever try to hit on one of these chicks.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most attractive waitress types get hit on a lot. So she’s going to be the chooser. If you’re socially calibrated, you’ll know if she’s into you. She’ll likely make it obvious. If it’s a one shot. Flirt hard. Consider leaving a business card. Or write your # on the check. If you visit once a week or so, let it build 2-4 times, then ask her out.
Customer Service jobs require friendly people. However, it usually becomes clear if she’s doing her job, or is more interested.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 41 years old your mind goes blank thinking of something to say to a 22 year old girl making $15/hour who has been f*cked 7 ways from Sunday? Come on bro.

Just talk. ‘How is your day going? What are you doing after work? Do you have a boyfriend? Care to join us? Where is that tattoo from? Did it hurt? What are you studying? Do you like to run? Let’s go running together. Do you like movies? Let’s go see a movie together, etc, etc, etc.

Men should be able to control a Fortune company with 500 employees. Yet some girl at a restaurant makes us nervous? I’m scared for our future.
Fine. Except for the ‘Do you have a boyfriend?’