Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking Up Oriental Woman

itstough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything different about picking up this half oriental /white woman? There is new Chinese Resturant and the hostess is a real hb. I want free food er I mean her. I think she just came to this country. So I don't know if I should do anything different.

Last edited:

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have any tips to give you for picking up the girl, but be careful. I dated an asian girl for a while. While she was smart and beautiful and sweet and all, her parents were extremely conservative and controlling. I never even got to meet them, they didn't know I existed. It turned into a big mess that, long story short, pretty much ended our relationship. She was 19 and forbidden to date before she got out of college. If she's fresh off the boat, there may be quite a few cultural barriers to overcome assuming you plan on dating this girl more than a few times, if not, their snatch may also be a bit harder to crack. But don't let my talk fool you, the more liberal/americanized asians can really be a great catch.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything different about picking up this half oriental /white woman?
'

Well you have to be good at math and science---

Seriously, treat her like you would any other babe. I found that when babes date outside of their culture it is usually because they are interested in the person for who they are, culture and all( considering that you wil not be AFC on your approach).

I doubt if you would have to pretend you are into Buddhism or any thing.

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya dating asian chick is so hard especially those in very traditional family.

I am asian and I dated one in my country and I found it so god damn hard.
I dated a girl for 3 months...got home late one night and her mom won't let me take her out anymore. (wasn't even my fault)
SO i said...screw it and dumped her.

A lot of asian family are still in that traditional BS...like they won't let anyone date them unless they finished college or university.
They think that once you dated their daughter then it is final and they expect marriage in a year or 2.

VERY scary....

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you normally do, C&F, smiling, getting her phone number, calling her up and setting up a date, etc. etc. etc.

BGMan

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuckyMonkey
ya dating asian chick is so hard especially those in very traditional family.

I am asian and I dated one in my country and I found it so god damn hard.
I dated a girl for 3 months...got home late one night and her mom won't let me take her out anymore. (wasn't even my fault)
SO i said...screw it and dumped her.

A lot of asian family are still in that traditional BS...like they won't let anyone date them unless they finished college or university.
They think that once you dated their daughter then it is final and they expect marriage in a year or 2.

VERY scary....
Yes, i have to agree w/ all of the above. I dated a cute Vietnamese girl for a few years. She was 28 years old. She was from a traditional family & it eventually broke us up. Yes, you have to have graduated from college. There are so many cultural differences, its crazy. Alot of the more traditional parents wont let their daughters stay out past 9pm, no overnite visits-even w/ there girlfriends!, never can drink alcohol in front of the parents. The kids of these parents have no say at all in any of this. They do what they are told & can never have there own opinion. Even if they are 30 years old, all the above can still apply. Its definately strange. I think its cruel & stupid to treat a grown woman like this. To hell w/ tradition & culture, you have to let your children make some decisions themselves & let them travel & explore. Go for an Americanized asian girl, its less headache. I will never date a traditional asian girl again.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Asian girls are into the freaky ****. If they're 2nd generation, basically raised here they are like any other normal american girl. But if they;re straight from Asia, damn i dont even know man...thats a fantasy come true hahaa.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, another asian thread.

where is jakethesnake when you need him. no asian thread is complete till he disses the asians. im telling, he must love them!