“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Picking up live in 2021?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Do you have a nice successful way of meeting women live in 2021? Bars are still closed in my country, except the outside ones but it's winter and cold AF.
Had succes online last year, but the women were pretty subpar and apps still just want to take your money, not to help.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Grocery store is still a gold mine.
Sounds good.
At first I thought I only have like 2-3 hours between work and stores closing time, but the evening is probably the best part of the day for it anyway.
I'll give it a shot. Or how many it takes :lol:
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Grocery store is still a gold mine.
Agree.
At one point, I purposely only bought food for a day or two which then forced me into going grocery shopping more often.

More often = more opportunities. :up:
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
I miss nightlife. Looking like it might be gone (or certainly useless for pickup due to social distance rules) for years and years here.
And daygame (outside of tourist places like Central London) seems impossible here.
Sucks
 
Top