"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Picking up girls at the gym

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I am a gym fanatic, and I always see great looking women there. I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on setting up a relationship or even picking up women at the gym. These women are exactly my type, so I would like any help possible. Thanks. Please give examples of what has and hasnt worked for you Don Juans.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Are you a good bodybuilder?
If not, improve your physic.

Be alpha male physically in the gym.

I am.

Here is what I do.

Hb is working out by a mirror.

I walk up a few feet from her and I do side lateral raises so she can check out my body. Girls trip on this.

Another one.

I lift up my shirt and flex my six pack when I know she can see it.

Just wait for the right oportunity to turn her on.
Once you turn her on, strike up a convo on working out, nutrition, compliment her on what she is doing, at like a personal trainer as far as convo. You should have many oportunities to make her hot and use your seduction techniques being she is gym member. Use the time, to make her wonder, dream about you, so I would come on tooo strong at all.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This topic has been discussed alot, but I think you will notice on various threads that few people have actually picked up at the gym.

Here's my 2 cents.

First, befriend the people working there. All of them, even the pompous alpha male wannabe guys. You never know who would unwittingly ****-block you otherwise. It happened to me before at a gym

Second, if your gym has an organized sports league with games like volleyball. Do that. This is your easiest chance to socialize. My gym also has tennis. When I have more time, I'll definitely do that because I've met girls at tennis before.

On the girls that work at the gym. I found this because I want to know what to do there. One time I had all the signs of interest from a girl that worked there, but kind of chickened out on asking her out. It was partially due to the fact that I have a gf and had at the time, but mainly because I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness if it didn't work out.

What do you know a year later, another girl seems to be into me. You can tell the difference from them just being friendly. If a girl that works there goes out of her way to talk to you, it's pretty likely there is some interest. Consider it the same for any other girl there

What I've found for years are there are a few types of girls at a gym

1) The type that is so self conscious and is just there to lose a few pounds and would rather not talk
2) The type with boyfriend or husband that doesn't really want the attention
3) The attention ***** (note her with the belly baring and spandex outfits). This is the girl that wants the attention of all but may put up her ***** shield
4) The decent girl who does like to workout but isn't opposed to meeting someone there
5) The girl that works there. If they are single they will be looking to hookup, doesn't matter if it's a guy that works there (more likely) or a guy she likes in the gym.

Remember since you can see them time and time again, you can move slower. However don't move too slow. You've probably noticed turnover can be high at some of these gyms. I know I waited too long on my redhead Pilates/Yoga hottie girl.

Oh by the way they say to try Yoga (that girl used to teach it), but I've never had the balls to do it yet. I'm not flexible enough either!
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
hamaraz you got to be kidding me.....

what would flexing your six pack so she could see it or going right next to her to do excercises or complimenting her on her workouts, do for you?

girls are not guys....they are not going to get hot or turn on just by looking at your body....maybe if you were incredibly ripped she might just be curious or something but not get turned on...

another thing is that you come across as if youre trying to impress her...havent you heard already that to impress a girl is by not trying to impress her....

i dont go to the gym, but why dont you just approach her like in any other place and start a short conversation, get her # and leave....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Hamaraz also has a great theory about breast implants and steroids I am sure he'd love to share with us just like he did on muscle mayhem
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Hamaraz also has a great theory about breast implants and steroids I am sure he'd love to share with us just like he did on muscle mayhem

Want me to post it.
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
[girls are not guys....they are not going to get hot or turn on just by looking at your body[/B]

Are you serious? Girls are not sexually attracted to certain men?

Why did she say "Its getting hot in here" after I flexed my 6 pack?
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
[QUOTE you come across as if youre trying to impress her...havent you heard already that to impress a girl is by not trying to impress her....
[/QUOTE]


I can see where you might think that, but I am just working out.

I do not alter my workout program for any chick.

I might do the exercise where she can check me out in a mirror.

From my experience, chicks get real hot when I do certain exercises in their comfort zone.

But it is all just part of working out in the vacinity of women in a closed proximity. I doubt I am coming off as trying to impress her and being disperate. In fact, I have a hard time keeping a straight face when I do that shiiit because I know what it is doing to her.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by Hamaraz
Are you serious? Girls are not sexually attracted to certain men?

Why did she say "Its getting hot in here" after I flexed my 6 pack?
did she get hot like sexually hot? if a really hot girl in the gym is working out with those tiny clothes, you might get so turned on by her that youre ready for sex right there and at that time. do you think the same would happen with a girl?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by undesputable
did she get hot like sexually hot? if a really hot girl in the gym is working out with those tiny clothes, you might get so turned on by her that youre ready for sex right there and at that time. do you think the same would happen with a girl?


I can see your point. But no, I was f'nn with her. She was a 7, blonde, no chest and mormon. Not my type.

I saw her in 20 years as a fat homely mormon lady.
 

raceat8400

New Member
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond
I've been trying to figure out convo starters for the gym too.

The hottest chicks are at the gym, but I cant seem to figure out a decent convo to open any of them with.

I did open on chick at the gym, but only because she used to work there, and I could comment on what the deal was(was she fired, quit, etc).
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Girls are definitely attracted to hot bodies. As far as trying to impress girls on purpose, it might seem like you're trying too hard.
 

Nik

New Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
43
ahahha

@Hamaraz Nice technic man !
but only for bodybuilders :(
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
i read a really impressing story about a guy that was at the gym and saw a really hot girl while lifting weights....

so this guy was doing his thing and between sets he would establish eye contact with a girl, who was by the dumbell rack. he knew that she was noticing his eye contact, but he had no intention of going over and talk to her... however he had to go get a couple of dumbells, and as he got close she turned around and said "i have a boyfriend". then without even thinking he just said " Hey that's great I am happy for you. (Pause - and in a lower tone) I know this is probably a major accomplishment for you but to the rest a the world this is kinda normal so you might not want to go telling every stranger you see." and then just walked away!

so surly enough this girl comes 5 mins later to apologize, tell him that shes tired of being picked up by loosers and asked HIM for his number!! now how many guys are able to get a HOT girl to approach him, apologize to him and ask him for his phone number...? these techniques work wonders....

this is a perfect example of body language, ****y and funny and indiference. i had to tell it bc sometimes you dont just decide that thats going to happen, but it just comes up so dont worry about how youre going to pick up girls at the gym. just concentrate in eye contact and body language.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Gym is just like anyplace , you have to sack up and go talk to them.
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
I've found the gym to be one of the most challenging places to pick up a girl - most of the time all they want to do is listen to their walkman and hit the stairmaster.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
yall should just stop putting up barriers and excuses....

"oh the only think they want to do is hit the stepmaster and listen to they headphones"

thats probably bc they are tired of trying to being picked up by losers, as that girl from the story pointed out... but the truth is that they do want to hook up, but they put all kinds of filters and excuses like "i have a boyfriend" or having headphones on or just seeming indifferent, to weed out all the guys that are AFCs and ass kissers and wusses.

start out with body langage and eye contact at least....
 
Top