Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up girls at the gym

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a gym fanatic, and I always see great looking women there. I was just wondering if you guys have any tips on setting up a relationship or even picking up women at the gym. These women are exactly my type, so I would like any help possible. Thanks. Please give examples of what has and hasnt worked for you Don Juans.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a good bodybuilder?
If not, improve your physic.

Be alpha male physically in the gym.

I am.

Here is what I do.

Hb is working out by a mirror.

I walk up a few feet from her and I do side lateral raises so she can check out my body. Girls trip on this.

Another one.

I lift up my shirt and flex my six pack when I know she can see it.

Just wait for the right oportunity to turn her on.
Once you turn her on, strike up a convo on working out, nutrition, compliment her on what she is doing, at like a personal trainer as far as convo. You should have many oportunities to make her hot and use your seduction techniques being she is gym member. Use the time, to make her wonder, dream about you, so I would come on tooo strong at all.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed alot, but I think you will notice on various threads that few people have actually picked up at the gym.

Here's my 2 cents.

First, befriend the people working there. All of them, even the pompous alpha male wannabe guys. You never know who would unwittingly ****-block you otherwise. It happened to me before at a gym

Second, if your gym has an organized sports league with games like volleyball. Do that. This is your easiest chance to socialize. My gym also has tennis. When I have more time, I'll definitely do that because I've met girls at tennis before.

On the girls that work at the gym. I found this because I want to know what to do there. One time I had all the signs of interest from a girl that worked there, but kind of chickened out on asking her out. It was partially due to the fact that I have a gf and had at the time, but mainly because I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness if it didn't work out.

What do you know a year later, another girl seems to be into me. You can tell the difference from them just being friendly. If a girl that works there goes out of her way to talk to you, it's pretty likely there is some interest. Consider it the same for any other girl there

What I've found for years are there are a few types of girls at a gym

1) The type that is so self conscious and is just there to lose a few pounds and would rather not talk
2) The type with boyfriend or husband that doesn't really want the attention
3) The attention ***** (note her with the belly baring and spandex outfits). This is the girl that wants the attention of all but may put up her ***** shield
4) The decent girl who does like to workout but isn't opposed to meeting someone there
5) The girl that works there. If they are single they will be looking to hookup, doesn't matter if it's a guy that works there (more likely) or a guy she likes in the gym.

Remember since you can see them time and time again, you can move slower. However don't move too slow. You've probably noticed turnover can be high at some of these gyms. I know I waited too long on my redhead Pilates/Yoga hottie girl.

Oh by the way they say to try Yoga (that girl used to teach it), but I've never had the balls to do it yet. I'm not flexible enough either!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hamaraz you got to be kidding me.....

what would flexing your six pack so she could see it or going right next to her to do excercises or complimenting her on her workouts, do for you?

girls are not guys....they are not going to get hot or turn on just by looking at your body....maybe if you were incredibly ripped she might just be curious or something but not get turned on...

another thing is that you come across as if youre trying to impress her...havent you heard already that to impress a girl is by not trying to impress her....

i dont go to the gym, but why dont you just approach her like in any other place and start a short conversation, get her # and leave....

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hamaraz also has a great theory about breast implants and steroids I am sure he'd love to share with us just like he did on muscle mayhem

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Hamaraz also has a great theory about breast implants and steroids I am sure he'd love to share with us just like he did on muscle mayhem

Want me to post it.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
[girls are not guys....they are not going to get hot or turn on just by looking at your body[/B]

Are you serious? Girls are not sexually attracted to certain men?

Why did she say "Its getting hot in here" after I flexed my 6 pack?

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE you come across as if youre trying to impress her...havent you heard already that to impress a girl is by not trying to impress her....
[/QUOTE]

I can see where you might think that, but I am just working out.

I do not alter my workout program for any chick.

I might do the exercise where she can check me out in a mirror.

From my experience, chicks get real hot when I do certain exercises in their comfort zone.

But it is all just part of working out in the vacinity of women in a closed proximity. I doubt I am coming off as trying to impress her and being disperate. In fact, I have a hard time keeping a straight face when I do that shiiit because I know what it is doing to her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hamaraz
Are you serious? Girls are not sexually attracted to certain men?

Why did she say "Its getting hot in here" after I flexed my 6 pack?
did she get hot like sexually hot? if a really hot girl in the gym is working out with those tiny clothes, you might get so turned on by her that youre ready for sex right there and at that time. do you think the same would happen with a girl?

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
did she get hot like sexually hot? if a really hot girl in the gym is working out with those tiny clothes, you might get so turned on by her that youre ready for sex right there and at that time. do you think the same would happen with a girl?

I can see your point. But no, I was f'nn with her. She was a 7, blonde, no chest and mormon. Not my type.

I saw her in 20 years as a fat homely mormon lady.

raceat8400

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out convo starters for the gym too.

The hottest chicks are at the gym, but I cant seem to figure out a decent convo to open any of them with.

I did open on chick at the gym, but only because she used to work there, and I could comment on what the deal was(was she fired, quit, etc).

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are definitely attracted to hot bodies. As far as trying to impress girls on purpose, it might seem like you're trying too hard.

Nik

Reaction score
ahahha

@Hamaraz Nice technic man !
but only for bodybuilders :(

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read a really impressing story about a guy that was at the gym and saw a really hot girl while lifting weights....

so this guy was doing his thing and between sets he would establish eye contact with a girl, who was by the dumbell rack. he knew that she was noticing his eye contact, but he had no intention of going over and talk to her... however he had to go get a couple of dumbells, and as he got close she turned around and said "i have a boyfriend". then without even thinking he just said " Hey that's great I am happy for you. (Pause - and in a lower tone) I know this is probably a major accomplishment for you but to the rest a the world this is kinda normal so you might not want to go telling every stranger you see." and then just walked away!

so surly enough this girl comes 5 mins later to apologize, tell him that shes tired of being picked up by loosers and asked HIM for his number!! now how many guys are able to get a HOT girl to approach him, apologize to him and ask him for his phone number...? these techniques work wonders....

this is a perfect example of body language, ****y and funny and indiference. i had to tell it bc sometimes you dont just decide that thats going to happen, but it just comes up so dont worry about how youre going to pick up girls at the gym. just concentrate in eye contact and body language.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is just like anyplace , you have to sack up and go talk to them.

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the gym to be one of the most challenging places to pick up a girl - most of the time all they want to do is listen to their walkman and hit the stairmaster.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yall should just stop putting up barriers and excuses....

"oh the only think they want to do is hit the stepmaster and listen to they headphones"

thats probably bc they are tired of trying to being picked up by losers, as that girl from the story pointed out... but the truth is that they do want to hook up, but they put all kinds of filters and excuses like "i have a boyfriend" or having headphones on or just seeming indifferent, to weed out all the guys that are AFCs and ass kissers and wusses.

start out with body langage and eye contact at least....