Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up during the holidays

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington had a podcast discouraging people to stop trying to get new plates during the holidays. His point was that women have so much going on during that time (work parties, family, vacations, etc) that they have less time to go on dates. I'm finding this to be true based on personal experience.

I've got a few plates that were added BEFORE the holidays which I'm spinning just fine. But I've found it tough adding new ones since Thanksgiving.

What's been your experience?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hitting the club tonight without a date to pick up new plates.. got my ass grabbed while I was with my latina at the club last week.. mad crazy ioi's all night long... I still think girls are looking for dates and plates... if a girl is single you think she will sit around and go giftless and dateless for christmas and new years?. I promise you the single ones are already thinking about valentines day...

Anyways.. dont talk yourself out of gaming.. game on my friend.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partizan said:
Harry Wilmington had a podcast discouraging people to stop trying to get new plates during the holidays. His point was that women have so much going on during that time (work parties, family, vacations, etc) that they have less time to go on dates. I'm finding this to be true based on personal experience.

I've got a few plates that were added BEFORE the holidays which I'm spinning just fine. But I've found it tough adding new ones since Thanksgiving.

What's been your experience?
Holidays are perfect for a single guy. There are plenty of single lonely women out there that are throwing p*ssy like hotcakes around the holidays.