Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Picking up a cashier.. need some input

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I searched but couldn't find much on this topic...

Every weekend I go to my friends apartment to party and hang out. Before hand we both go into Bruno's to get steak's and beer and chips.

There is a hot girl (HB 7) that works there.. I've seen her several times. Sometimes I checkout with her and sometimes I dont. Well the other day I went into they Bruno's close to where I live and when I walked in she was standing at her end register staring at me. I got a small basket and walked by her and glanced over at her and she was still staring at me, so I stopped and asked, "Hi, do I know you.. wait you used to work at the other Bruno's didn't you?" She answered with, "Yea but they sent me up here to work." Her body language when she answered = head tilted, shoulder ****ed into the tilt. I said, "Oh ok well what's up?" she replied with "Just working" and smiled and I continued in my initial direction.

When I went to checkout she had a small line so I went to the only other register which was next to her and unloaded my groceries. While I was waiting for the person in front to pay the HB finished her customers and just stood there and looked at her screen as if waiting for me to say something. So i just acted relaxed and continued about my business to give her an opportunity to initiate the convo with me. But her manager told her to take her break. And she left.

I am just starting to work on my solo PU's. So all advice is appreciated.

My plan is to just continue the same routine and strike convo one or more times with her before I go for the digits.

I see her on weekends so this is how the convo will go I hope.

Her: Hi how are you?
Me: Fine, you?
Her: Ok
Me: So what are your plans for the weekend?
Her: Working (Probably)
Me: We'll I'm going to be at my friends appt. around the corner. Want the # I'll be at so you can give me a call after you get off?

All opinions please.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Women who work service jobs get approached Regularly!

Nevertheless, women often meet their b/f while they are working. I've found that women will do "extra" things to let a guy know that he is different than all ot the other potenials who walk in and hit on her. Just don't confuse interest with good customer service.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ok like Mercenary said women who work service jobs get hit on ALL THE TIME!! Don't confuse her friendliness for flirting.

Secondly its NEVER a good idea to have a pre-planned conversation before it actually happens. Part of being good at PU's, is being able to think on the fly. Why do you have to go in there a couple more times before you # close? You can't really build good rapport with her since you only get to chat for a minute or two. So if there is any attraction present, she'll accept your # close, unless she's just trying to get rid of you.

Lastly, your asking her permission if she wants the # of where you guys party at.
That shows weakness and insecurity. Bad bad bad!!! And never bring a HB around all your friends until you two are together. Your giving her an open invitation to flirt with all your friends and she just might like one of them better.


You need to read the Bible bro.



PIMP
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I tried pickin up a cashier once... but I failed. :(

Why?

- Time to seduce her = less than a minute
- If its on a busy day, she isn't in the mood to talk.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
You should of tried to dig deeper as dementia said and tried to progressively build the convo.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
thx pimp, and the rest. I now see what should have happened and know how to fix it in the future. Well I'm off to read PU in the DJB.
 

electron

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Virtually Everywhere........
my .02

You said it appeared as though she was waiting for you to say something? That's when you should have, don't wait for the girl because even if she is interested more often than not she won't initiate convo.

Also don't wait too long or go in there too many times that looks bad.

Don't ever give her your # tell her nicely she should give you hers, keeps you in control.

Instead of asking her what her plans for the weekend are, ask her if she would like to do something fun and exciting....ask her name say "hey we should......" don't tell her your name, see if she asks you and always look in her eyes.....but dont stare
 
Top