"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Picking her up or meeting there?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Iv'e got a question to ask : Is it better to pick the girl up in her place with your car as you go to the date? or is it better to meet her at the date location? is picking her up supplicating or is it the right thing to do?

Please answer this question if you do have a car and dating chicks older then 19.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Depends on how long you've been dating her, and if she's got a car. If it's a first date and she has a car, get her to meet you there (and make it a halfway point). If you've been dating her for a while, get her to pick you up for some of the dates. No need for you to play Boorman the Chauffer all the time.

If she doesn't have a car, by all means, pick her up.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Every first date you have the girl meet you at YOUR house then you drive both of you to wherever your going.

If she's completely paranoid then just meet her at the place. And no halfway points unless there is not other viable choice. Have her meet you at some place near your house.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by Soma
Every first date you have the girl meet you at YOUR house then you drive both of you to wherever your going.

If she's completely paranoid then just meet her at the place. And no halfway points unless there is not other viable choice. Have her meet you at some place near your house.
DJDamage,

I disagree with Soma's suggestion, unless of course you've already qualified her as not being mentally deranged.

If not, have her meet you someplace, say a coffee shop, spend 15-20 minutes tops and if she doesn't give off any insanity vibe, arrange for the next meeting and leave.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
How about the answer: "It depends"

If you were planning on going to a comedy show and dinner afterwards and she lives close to the comedy show, she can meet you. If she lives closer to you, you pick her up. If the comedy club is in the middle for the both of you, she can meet you. If she is along the way to the comedy show, you should pick her up.

Ask yourself this: What do you do when you are planning something with a friend.

Seems kinda stupid to drive all the way to her house to pick her up and then drive 50% backwards towards your place where the comedy show is.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Man don't worry about it. My car has been dead for almost 2 months, and I've been meeting girls at the location, or having them come to my place and then taking a cab together. If a girl likes you, she wont give a damn about such a minor detail.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I prefer to drive so I just tell them I can drive. If they have some other idea then thats fine as well (meet them, or they drive me).

That does have its advantages - I don't have to deal with a woman driver, she can drink all she wants, I can always dictate when we leave if I'm getting bored.

In a LTR then we flip for it. ;)
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
IT DOESN'T MATTER. BOTH COULD BE GOOD.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top