AureliusMaximus
Master Don Juan
Using a old 80'te brick cellphone to ask for girls numbers.. ha ha
If I had a old brick like that it could be fun to try it and just see peoples reactions. worst that could happen is that you have a fun day...
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I carried the old brick phone until the early 2000s. Today, you can find a bluetooth one on Amazon I believe that pairs with your smartphone and actually works!This is kinda funny I'd think and quite creative way to generate interest.
Using a old 80'te brick cellphone to ask for girls numbers.. ha ha
If I had a old brick like that it could be fun to try it and just see peoples reactions. worst that could happen is that you have a fun day...![]()
Maybe that's how this guy got his brick phone to work then?I carried the old brick phone until the early 2000s. Today, you can find a bluetooth one on Amazon I believe that pairs with your smartphone and actually works!
A large amount of pickup and prank videos online are staged. The fake videos will have perfect audio and girls playing along and smiling even while the cameraman is right up in their face. In the real world girls won't give out their number if they realize they're being filmed. 99 percent of people are wary of strangers, but it helps you're cause if you're good looking. It's also staged in the sense they don't show rejections. For every yes they get dozens of nos and they only post the positive interactions.That video is not staged. At all.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
If by “large amount” you mean 100%, I would agreeA large amount of pickup and prank videos online are staged.