"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Picking girl up vs meeting them out

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
2nd date and beyond only and if you are not strictly hanging at your/her place.

Pick her up and take her out? Or, have her meet you out?

Personally, after a good first date (I.e. making out/sex), I don’t mind picking a girl up from her home for a second or third date, if we aren’t staying in and making dinner. However, could this be indicative of showing her too much interest or intent by picking them up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
I always offer to pick a girl up on a 1st date, that's the rule of thumb.

It sets a good vibe for the 1st few dates.
i love the offer, it seems gentlemanly to me (i sometimes prefer to meet). same as opening the car door. it’s a sweet, dominant gesture. plus, when you drop her off the bed is very close by. :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
i live in a big metropolis so its common to use lyft and uber alot. Usually dates involve drinking so you can just let loose and not worry about either of you driving plus you can easily just say “lets get a lyft to my apt i wanna show you” and if she agrees you known its going down
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Because you give off a serial killer vibe.
Hahaha

Yes he does but in his defence, he has some known condition that makes it extremely difficult to see the different colors of social nuance.

It's more like black or white for him.
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Hahaha

Yes he does but in his defence, he has some known condition that makes it extremely difficult to see the different colors of social nuance.

It's more like black or white for him.
Fair enough, sorry biggoal. good job on your HB8 date Sat! Hope it continues to go well.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Fair enough, sorry biggoal. good job on your HB8 date Sat! Hope it continues to go well.
Fair enough, sorry biggoal. good job on your HB8 date Sat! Hope it continues to go well.
Not expecting much. She teaches and is very busy, but I'm talking to two others in Charlotte County on there. Yea, it's rare to see even two people from our county on there at once on the same day who're not fat. Shocked I got a reply. One of them though I dunno about. Her profile she lists herself as very shy and she was blowing up my message inbox too but when I asked for her number she said she doesn't want to give it out yet and wants to talk on there instead. Very odd. on OLD believe it or not I find it pretty easy to get numbers when I asked for them when chatting with someone after a few messages. For various reasons though A lot of times I never ask them out once I find out more. Like one girl ghosted me because Of a certain religion group I don't like. Thought I was racist.

This was HB7. The HB8 was all the way in Bonita and didn't like the distance when she asked how far my house was from Bonita. She wanted within 30 miles of Bonita on her profile. My house is almost 50 miles away.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Fair enough, sorry biggoal. good job on your HB8 date Sat! Hope it continues to go well.
It's not really hard to get women, even for many men here.

Every single women I knew or slept with always were attracted to the animal within me.

And almost every single women I've ever been with always desired my love, which acts like an engine for their own salvation.

Biggoal and others here just need to know that women actually subconsciously seek that.

That's the long term sustainability of being forever attractive even as age creeps up upon a man.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I was just on a date this past sat.
No one cares. You make the same stupid mistakes over and over again and try to ask us “why”. Stop being reactive and start being proactive/preventative.


We can’t fix your problems. Only you can. And hijacking yet another thread for the same BS over and over again gets you nowhere.



For all who replied - thanks for the good info. I’m in agreement with basically everything said. I have a second date with a girl tonight and I’m picking her up/taking her out.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
2nd date and beyond only and if you are not strictly hanging at your/her place.

Pick her up and take her out? Or, have her meet you out?

Personally, after a good first date (I.e. making out/sex), I don’t mind picking a girl up from her home for a second or third date, if we aren’t staying in and making dinner. However, could this be indicative of showing her too much interest or intent by picking them up?
Its irrelevant. Pickup or not. Focus on leading. Her compliance is a indicator of interest level.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Like @Spaz said, offer to pick her up if that makes sense for you... but you should be busting your @ss the get her. If where you are headed is someplace in the middle and it doesn't make logistical sense then tell her you will meet her. Offer, but if she says she'll meet you there then just be okay with that. It really doesn't matter one way or the other. There could be any number of reasons good reasons why she doesn't want you picking her up... YEARS ago I had a chick that would never let me pick her up at her place, after we'd been dating for a couple of months I insisted that I come and get her.... she eventually agreed, but man did that turn into a sh!t show.

It turned out that one of her old BFs was casually staking her... driving by her house... bvllsh!t like that, and he happened to be coming by one day and saw me there and created a scene in front of her house, which was NOT fun. The moral of the story is she probability has a good reason why she doesn't want you to pick her up... just accept it and don't worry about it because it really has nothing to do with you.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If I know the chick or have at least seen her in real life, I will offer to pick her up. It makes sex easier when you drop her off if both interest levels are high.

If there is any chance that she doesnt look like her pics (OLD, facebook, social media meet) then I meet her out. I wont get in a situation with someone that isnt attractive in real life being stuck in my car with me and then have the urge to bail out and cant.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top