"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pick up star in action

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Was sat at starbucks in summer with a mate outside.....guy stops next to us on side walk , he just starts to make convo with ANY women who walks past....he was like "..erm hey, hi....just hanging out here..I find its hard to start conversations here in vancouver...."
really just saying the truth.....all the birds were polite..non told him to fvck off and within 10 minutes he had cracked up a conversation that was really going well with HB8.5 and ended up walking away with her!
I thought to myself, that has got to be the most ballsy guy ive seen, and what a skill to have!!!!!! no sitting at home planning nights out, months with out a chick...just get up, go downtown and pick up a nice looking chick... really set a standard for me.....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by englishman
I thought to myself, that has got to be the most ballsy guy ive seen, and what a skill to have!!!!!! ... really set a standard for me.....
Ballsy? Yes. A skill? Not really.

He's overcome his fear of rejection, and makes the approach. It's so uncommon that you find someone this confident (or perhaps he just looked confident on the outside.. inside he could have been a quivering mass of jelly) that when you do, you're left writing stories on SoSuave about seeing him half a year later. If I can ask, and it's not meant to be rude in any manner, but have you learned from seeing him? What I mean by that is... have you done what he did since then? You saw how easy it was. You saw how well it worked. If you haven't done it, why not? What's stopping you? You know it works. You know you can do it. So, what reason is there for you not doing likewise?
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I can do that.

I did that.

Do i have game? Yes.

Did i get interest by any of the chicks that way? No.

Do i rather get to know a chick by a natural way, by some social circle, while i'm having my fun, doing my stuff and not focusing on chicks? Yes.
 

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
huh your saying ALL chicks were uninterested?? how many did you cold approach?
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
look at Pugsley, he at least got a couple numbers and he was just flat asking them for it.

1:10 is not that bad of odds considering with pugs he ACTUALLY had a date with her. i mean you can get lots of numbers but how many to you get a hold of?.......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I don't have a fear of rejection just a fear of others seeing me being rejected. If an HB20 and me are in a room alone, I would not hesitate to init convo and # close. In public it is a different story.

Why do I fear others seeing me picking up chicks? It will be another milestone if I get over this fear.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I have that problem too. I'm much more willing to take the initiative in a 1 on 1 alone situation, but unfortunately that's not very ideal in society. If anyone knows some psychology, could you perhaps give some insight as to why someone would be afraid of rejection in a public environment...but 1 on 1 it's all good? My guess would be that maybe you don't want to be seen as a 'loser' by so many if you get rejected in public, but when it's just two people only both of you know it even happened.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Cold approaches aren't the MOST effective way to pick up chicks, but effective nonetheless.

It will definitely put some hair on your balls.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Re: Re: Pick up star in action

Originally posted by diablo
Ballsy? Yes. A skill? Not really.

If I can ask, and it's not meant to be rude in any manner, but have you learned from seeing him? What I mean by that is... have you done what he did since then? You saw how easy it was. You saw how well it worked. If you haven't done it, why not? What's stopping you? You know it works. You know you can do it. So, what reason is there for you not doing likewise?
I learned from the guy that action is whats needed! not just planing and reading...and Ive adapted it to my own style...I mean think about it...the guy gets up walks 2 blocks and starts to pick up chicks! and was doing good by the look of it...by the way he was decent looking dressed well etc...not a wierd or scary looking dude..or I dont think it would work.....I like the way he just cut through the BS of it all....no internet dating...no waiting 3 days or not etc..etc.. I have a buddy whos the same way...he goes out sits in the pub and ends up going home with a women a lot of the time......
One time he was out playing pool....women (who turns out to be a lawyer) is talking really loud about femenism blah blah.....he turns around and tells her to shut up! as he had come out to enjoy himself not listen to that s*it !
the result? he ends up taking her to the hotel around the corner where she tells him she really wants him to spank her ass! really hard..lol......so Im thinking like my signature says.......see below
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
lol i hate hardcore feminists, they act like they deserve to be in power now since men treated them like **** over the past couple thouasand years. o well. Then why dont we put german blonde hair blue eye ppl in concentration camps while we are at it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
haha imagine that: I am german AND man, i have to take double blame for my bad bad bad bad past:rolleyes:
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
o well im not much better. White, italian and of course a man. So got the africans americans *****ing at me, i got the jews still (they were once slaves to the romans) and the third reich was not much worst the Facsism. so i got it pretty well the same.

of course if your were EAst german you could also be accused of being a communist lol.
 

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
yeh they are nazicommunists:D

bro we are in the false century in the false country and in the false body regarding gender and colour, but fvck that we will live happy lifes and not give a fvck about sh1tty opinions!just have to be a little tricky that we don't get beaten up by all the haters
 
Top