Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick Up RAMPAGE :)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I knew all new students were gonna fill up the campus, so I went to the gym early, and dressed up nicely, and went out to campus, and here's what happened:

Pick up 1:
3 guys 3 girls, waiting for a show (outside an auditorium) - I go in, befriend the guys, merge the girls into my conversation, go inside with them, build comfort with my target, get her number, high five the guys and leave.

Pick up 2:
HB 10, walking in opposite direction, on the phone, I open sideways over shoulder - "Hey, me and my friends were talking about surfing and stuff, and we couldn't figure out the names of the 5 oceans" (oceans opener) - she kept walking, 20 ft away, I turn and keep smiling, I gesture her to ask her gf on the phone... she does that, giggles, I could see she was busy to cross the street, but I was standing my ground like a rockstar. She was mine for that moment. This made me believe I CAN get a 10.

Pick up 3:
2 set of girls, I open with oceans opener, get them laughing, neg my target, they loved it... number closed

Pick up 4:
I was on the bike, a girl on skateboard, I open over shoulder, oceans opener, got some pre-selection and leader of men stories out... facebook close (she didn't have a number), and I got her friend request this morning.

Pick up 5:
There was this dance thing going on.. on campus grounds.. it was quite a party but not my style of game... so I started talking to this average looking 18 yr old girl.. and she was really happy about it.. then to my surprise 4 of her girl friends come jumping up to her.. and I got introduced to the group, after which I went to their dorm with them, and built comfort with entire group...

Outcome:

I am trying to bring pickup#4 with me, along with my last month's pickup, to the beach to have fun with the group of 5 girls (pickup#5)

Lets keep gamin :)

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluesteak said:
You were in the ZONE!
great job
lol you are referring to the Pickup#5 i guess. These freshman college girls are so naive. I really had a hard time connecting with them.

I just didn't wanna sit at home and curse my life.;)

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Talked to another transfer student, Russian chick w/a BF but she asked for my #.

Went on campus to see Iron Man at night on the main field, befriended a girl whose better-looking friends came out to join her. Got the original girl's # and then one of her friends who is better. Her cute friend surprised me on the way over here to get on the comp right now, turns around from a table and calls me over, opening w/ "remember me from last night? :)" Freshmen.

After getting acquainted I headed back to my apartment, saw a random party going on in a house right next door, went over, found out it was a sorority party (mixed crowd though) got a sorority girl's #, she's a sophomore. Wants me to rush...fvck that.

Got invited to 3 diff parties 2nite all within the same general area...should be interesting.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
Talked to another transfer student, Russian chick w/a BF but she asked for my #.

Went on campus to see Iron Man at night on the main field, befriended a girl whose better-looking friends came out to join her. Got the original girl's # and then one of her friends who is better. Her cute friend surprised me on the way over here to get on the comp right now, turns around from a table and calls me over, opening w/ "remember me from last night? :)" Freshmen.

After getting acquainted I headed back to my apartment, saw a random party going on in a house right next door, went over, found out it was a sorority party (mixed crowd though) got a sorority girl's #, she's a sophomore. Wants me to rush...fvck that.

Got invited to 3 diff parties 2nite all within the same general area...should be interesting.
Dude I dunno if you are an undergrad, but as a grad engineering student, I seriously have a hard time connecting with these girls, their talk is low value frivolous sh1t. I just keep gaming to feel good, and have fun.. I'll be getting out in 1 semester, and THEN the real game begins - Night Game with peacocking and social dynamics. Sweeet!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Oh man that opener is good. Dont mind me stealing it tonight.
You da man!
go ahead bro. Just so you know, here are the five oceans:

1. Pacific
2. Atlantic
3. Indian
4. Arctic
5. Southern

:cheer:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
go ahead bro. Just so you know, here are the five oceans:

1. Pacific
2. Atlantic
3. Indian
4. Arctic
5. Southern

:cheer:
I'm not quite sure if that's a joke or not. Good thing I'm not a college freshman girl.

peterw20

Reaction score
Nice job man. This makes me wish I didn't have to go to community college this semester.

realsmoothie said:
I'm not quite sure if that's a joke or not. Good thing I'm not a college freshman girl.
Nope, there's really five. It depends on the map you look at though.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
peterw20 said:
Nice job man. This makes me wish I didn't have to go to community college this semester.
College sucks man.. get a job quickly, and get into the real world.. real street game, club game.. :rock:

I am an engineering grad student, so my situation is still worse than yours. :(

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So for pickup 3 did you get both the numbers?Give out your number?

Cause just me imagining you getting 1 number seems really awkward for the girl not getting asked for the number

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
So for pickup 3 did you get both the numbers?Give out your number?

Cause just me imagining you getting 1 number seems really awkward for the girl not getting asked for the number
I exchanged numbers with the non-target (i wouldn't call her an obstacle). As they were roommates, so I thought it would be okay to get any one of their numbers.

The target was totally into me.. i should have got hers instead.. now sadly, the non-target is not picking up. :box:

Girls can be pretty tough sometimes, but its fun to practice.. you never know when something really GOOD comes out of a cold approach.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
daygameguy said:
Dude I dunno if you are an undergrad, but as a grad engineering student, I seriously have a hard time connecting with these girls, their talk is low value frivolous sh1t. I just keep gaming to feel good, and have fun.. I'll be getting out in 1 semester, and THEN the real game begins - Night Game with peacocking and social dynamics. Sweeet!
Nah, I'm an undergrad in the school's department of science. My 2 neighbors are grad students in engineering and physics, the guy has it tough in engineering w/the scarcity of chicks/ability to get them into convos and the chick next door wants me to hook her up with a grad student I know! You might have to do some "interesting" storytelling to bring these dull HBs to life, just don't go overboard with lies you'll never be able to back up ;)

I had a mandatory school of sci advising session today, got 1 HB's # there and ran into another one right afterwards in the library, closed her and she texted me already..we'll see bro.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
Nah, I'm an undergrad in the school's department of science. My 2 neighbors are grad students in engineering and physics, the guy has it tough in engineering w/the scarcity of chicks/ability to get them into convos and the chick next door wants me to hook her up with a grad student I know! You might have to do some "interesting" storytelling to bring these dull HBs to life, just don't go overboard with lies you'll never be able to back up ;)

I had a mandatory school of sci advising session today, got 1 HB's # there and ran into another one right afterwards in the library, closed her and she texted me already..we'll see bro.
Nice. More power to us engineers and scientists!!:rock: :rockon: :cheer: :woo:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
open your target by talking over your shoulder.
Apparently I've been hitting a roadblock with this oceans opener:

"Hey guys, my friends and I were talking about surfing and stuff and we couldn't figure out the names of the 5 oceans. "

After they start discussing - "You guys have to help me win 20 bucks cuz we have a bet going on"

Every time I used it, one of them starts arguing that there are only 4. I say "that couldn't be, cuz one of friends has already found out the 5th one". But some college girls are so proud of their geography that they wouldn't let me win the argument. I guess being a drunk party jerk is the only thing that appeals to these college girls now a days.:cuss: Its really sad to see these fine young girls knowingly getting used for sex by undergrad frat dudes at parties.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Until you become that frat dude!
Then its awesome.
can't turn back time now, sadly lol. I'll wait for these cuties to get 21 yr old and enter the clubs and big city dating scene.