"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pick up artist group, and funny movie discussion group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I am starting a pick up artist group where we will discuss pick up both on this thread and privately through the conversations function, or direct messaging on this site, whatever you want to call it. So if you are interested send me a direct message by clicking the icon that looks like an envelope.
I am also starting a funny movie discussion group where we will discuss the funny parts of movies on this forum, and through direct message. Send me a direct message if you are interested. This is useful because when we talk to women we won't run out of things to talk about. This group can also include funny one liners, jokes, and discussion material that women would be interested in.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
378
Location
#45
How about “no” and you use this site, like it was intended.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top