Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick from those who pick you

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this is a statement of the obvious but for each person out there right now there is a group of women you appeal to. Might be a large group, might be a small group. But it exists. This is true of men and women. I’m hot, but not everyone thinks so. That’s fine. I do not entertain men who don’t choose me.

Now. If you do not appeal to the subset of potential partners that you would like to attract? Well. Time to take a long hard look at yourself. What are you bringing to the table as far as fitness, looks, act togetherness and social calibration. Are you skinny fat or dad bod? Do you have a beer belly? Are you 40 and living with Mom or Dad? Those are obviously areas that require improvement if you wish to improve the pool you appeal to.

You appeal to someone. If you don’t like the pool you appeal to then you have work to do. If you are allergic to the work necessary then choose from what is available to you.

The biggest difference between men & women is that by and large men need to do the initial approach. Women typically are the responders not the initiators, Typically but not always.

I’ve always chosen from among those who first choose me (to approach). Now obviously not everyone who chooses me appeals to me. But enough do that I have options at any given time.

This is an efficient and pragmatic way to sort for women who are into you. Aim high as you like, but make an honest and objective as possible assessment of your SMV. This creates the greatest chances for success, whatever your short or long term sexual strategy happens to be.

Interest level is everything. There are potential partners interested in each of us.

Cheers to your success in 2022.
Awesome post BeExcellent. Loving yourself means that you dont chase those that dont see your value. We all struggle with this to some degree.