Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick a card

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a tactic I think has some promise....

Once you're well into into a conversation with a girl, produce a set of card and say "Pick a card, any card." When she asks what to do with it, say "Go ahead and keep it, I've got 51 left. (cribbed from Groucho Marx, but that's OK)" if she laughs, say "Or, write your number on it, shuffle it into the deck, and I'll see if I can find it."

Keep in mind that this idea just occured to me, I don't know if it will work or not.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste a perfectly good set of cards when you could just ask her to write her number on a piece of paper?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you carry a pack of cards arodn with you all day?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Good question.

Does it matter? Maybe you're always read to start a game.

Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
I do. But, I'm a magician; so it goes with the territory. And it has gotten me a LOT of jobs.

(I also do the Groucho joke a lot, and it has never gotten a laugh. At most, people just stand with the card looking stupid. Some people are just dumb.)

But yeah, having a piece of paper sounds more plausable than a deck of cards.

And I'm very popular with people who want to play euchre or poker, which happens a lot.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont carry cards around with you unless you are a magician trying to get a job. Even if you are a magician trying to get laid, keep the cards in your pocket. You will become known as "the guy with the cards" before you know it!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like magic too. It used to be one of my big spirations to be a magician when i was younger. Now i just like doing card tricks on people. I like to freak people out by pulling cards out of nowhere. I love it.

Hey trickster guy, im me and maybe you can show me a couple a tricks. Im probably not at the level that youre at but i want to improve.

Heres something that got my me thinking. Your idea to use cards to get numbers sounds good...although i think ill change the approacha bit. First, ill have her choose a card, ill go through a series and make her wonder how ill find the card next. Then ill tell her to write her name down on a card and next to that her phone number. Then ill pretend that i cant find the card. Ill now tell her that ill just find it later...and when i do, il let her know. Just a thought i had right now...