Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Piano playing

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any DJs playing piano really well? How long it took you to really master it? Did you start very young?

I always loved listening to piano playing and my dream was to learn how to play it really good and I would like to achieve it, if possible, in near future.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played recitals at 5 years old but gave it up. I think that gave me immunity to stage fright in sports i.e. pitching a baseball game with a decent-sized crowd.

In high school and college having to make speeches scarred the living daylights outta me though cause I was so lacking of knowledge. Today though, I've been told that I should do public speaking cause of my ability to go on and on, in detail, on subjects not many people know about. I didn't start reading intensively until about 5 years ago, but on the right subjects (critically-thinking literature) until about 10 years ago.

I've played guitar more. You can take a guitar with you everywhere you go. I'm not gifted at playing anything really, but I have the music in my head that I would like to get out and have awakened from dreams wishing I could just record it then and there first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played recitals at 5 years old but gave it up. I think that gave me immunity to stage fright in sports i.e. pitching a baseball game with a decent-sized crowd.

In high school and college having to make speeches scarred the living daylights outta me though cause I was so lacking of knowledge. Today though, I've been told that I should do public speaking cause of my ability to go on and on, in detail, on subjects not many people know about. I didn't start reading intensively until about 5 years ago, but on the right subjects (critically-thinking literature) until about 10 years ago.

I've played guitar more. You can take a guitar with you everywhere you go. I'm not gifted at playing anything really, but I have the music in my head that I would like to get out and have awakened from dreams wishing I could just record it then and there first thing in the morning.
That's great. I always loved all instruments but piano was just something else and I admire people who are nailing it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started age 30, it was real tough but it's worth it. Takes about a year to get good

It's like anything else, if you want it, you gotta work for it
Its never late to learn it that's my motivation, and I see it worked good for you. Did you practiced it more every week? How many hours per week until you reach the solid skill?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never late to learn it that's my motivation, and I see it worked good for you. Did you practiced it more every week? How many hours per week until you reach the solid skill?
About one hour per day

It will take weeks. Just keep going

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do is practice.

There is nothing quite like getting good at an instrument.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter how long it takes to achieve master musician status. The popularity results are outstanding, if there’s a piano on any premises, nothing starts a party like someone laying down some serious rock & roll or R & B on the keyboard…

christie

Banned
Reaction score
This kid is killing it! Amazing

That was awesome!
You will be a great piano player!

Now that you've shown a beginning interest, here comes the requests.
Do you think you could learn the piano playing John Legend romantic song 'All of me'?

I bet you could!

Its a fun song to sing too because his voice goes on a rollercoaster of emotion. I believe he loves who he composed it for.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was awesome!
You will be a great piano player!

Now that you've shown a beginning interest, here comes the requests.
Do you think you could learn the piano playing John Legend romantic song 'All of me'?

I bet you could!

Its a fun song to sing too because his voice goes on a rollercoaster of emotion. I believe he loves who he composed it for.
Hey man thank you for your support, I appreciate it! There are really magnificent songs that sound even more amazing on piano, nocturne especially.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man thank you for your support, I appreciate it! There are really magnificent songs that sound even more amazing on piano, nocturne especially.
You'll do well.
I like the wikipedia definition of nocturne. I'll have to find a song example so I know what that is

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any DJs playing piano really well? How long it took you to really master it? Did you start very young?

I always loved listening to piano playing and my dream was to learn how to play it really good and I would like to achieve it, if possible, in near future.
I played classical from early gradeschool to about Junior High School. Then I got into NuWave and Synthesizers. I used Piano game to get a few High School and College lays without even knowing it. LOL

Personally I'd recommend just getting down general notes and music theory from YouTube videos if you want to get started fast. I wouldn't bother with classical unless you want to attract the conservative crowd who are generally a boring group.

Think more along the lines of Blues and just figuring out chord progressions and playing techniques/improvisation. This can go a lot further IMO with the shortest learning curve. But always try to start on an acoustic piano when possible so you can build up your finger strengths and develop finger nuances of hitting the notes in various ways(expression).

OK going slightly off tangent - Strengthening your fingers through piano playing but also observing the nuances of how you hit the notes can do wonders when it comes to fingering girls. I've had quite a few tell me I could get them off that way better than they could themselves. LOL Take it for what it's worth.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played classical from early gradeschool to about Junior High School. Then I got into NuWave and Synthesizers. I used Piano game to get a few High School and College lays without even knowing it. LOL

Personally I'd recommend just getting down general notes and music theory from YouTube videos if you want to get started fast. I wouldn't bother with classical unless you want to attract the conservative crowd who are generally a boring group.

Think more along the lines of Blues and just figuring out chord progressions and playing techniques/improvisation. This can go a lot further IMO with the shortest learning curve. But always try to start on an acoustic piano when possible so you can build up your finger strengths and develop finger nuances of hitting the notes in various ways(expression).

OK going slightly off tangent - Strengthening your fingers through piano playing but also observing the nuances of how you hit the notes can do wonders when it comes to fingering girls. I've had quite a few tell me I could get them off that way better than they could themselves. LOL Take it for what it's worth.
Thanks for advice man. Will try it definitely.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score

Definitely this! Playing piano and anything really that uses your fingers helps strengthen them which helps with other ventures as mentioned. I don't know notes too well but can play by ear some tunes. I used to play after using the heavy bag or speed bag to help with hand speed

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started when I was about 7, for a year or two, then later on at age 12. I played keyboards in my high school jazz band (that was a very good band), gave it up for college, but then once I got settled into my career & house, I got into it again. But a few years later I semi-retired and did a lot of traveling, and so stopped again. Then the great time waster of all time - the internet - got going. :rolleyes:

I remember a party that my gal (early 90s) took me to at her boss's place. He unknowingly had the nickname Charlie Brown, and so I took the initiative to play the famous Peanuts song "Linus & Lucy", and every gal there was smiling at me for it. :cool: This of course gave me lot of alpha cred with my gal, and she sexed the sheet out of me that night. :cool:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started when I was about 7, for a year or two, then later on at age 12. I played keyboards in my high school jazz band (that was a very good band), gave it up for college, but then once I got settled into my career & house, I got into it again. But a few years later I semi-retired and did a lot of traveling, and so stopped again. Then the great time waster of all time - the internet - got going. :rolleyes:

I remember a party that my gal (early 90s) took me to at her boss's place. He unknowingly had the nickname Charlie Brown, and so I took the initiative to play the famous Peanuts song "Linus & Lucy", and every gal there was smiling at me for it. :cool: This of course gave me lot of alpha cred with my gal, and she sexed the sheet out of me that night. :cool:
Haha that's great story, I guess you're early age practicing paid off since you got the puzz in the end.