Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physiognomy is real

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind set affects a lot. I’ve gone through periods of droughts and periods of plentiful, same looks different mind sets

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks come at a cost too, some men will be jealous (some will be drawn to you, others always test you) and women will assume you're stuck up or a player. You're also flooded with mediocre women shooting their shot and if you're not grounded with abundance, you will succumb to the pressure and get wife'd up by a 6. I think we can put the majority of handsome men with mid-women into this category. It's all well and good learning game and the dynamics of this sh*t but many a handsome man has been trapped in their 20s due to lack of self-belief/confidence.

If you're not very confident or have self-doubts, being good-looking can seem a curse, people always watching you causing anxiety, and making presumptions about you. You can't fade into the background, therefore you're always on show and that can cause pressure.

It wasn't until my late 20s/early 30s I started to own it. This seems like a humble brag post but as a handsome man I feel I can speak on this. It's not all sunshine and roses unless you're not analytical, if you live in the moment it is a blessing. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be handsome than ugly every day.
Oh yeah I totally confirm those feedbacks. I have been working hard in the last year on my physical appearance and whetever I go I feel such a huge social pressure on me from jealous men and mid attractive women. If I go to a Wawa to buy something for me then there is this muscular ASF on the corner giving me fighting eyes or this other girl who work there (HB6 or 7) giving me the look of "what such an ******* you should be" LOL when I am actually not an ******* but since they see me in good shape, confident body language and good vibe overall they inmidiately without knowing me at all start assuming I should be an ******* and not only they assume it but as soon as I open my mouth they treat me like one, why do people hate you when you haven't done anything to them. The way I deal with this is by trying to be nice even tough I know they are hating me. I mean, what else can be done, right?. So yeah my friend this is 'The Matrix". The real dynamics behind social interactions of human being. Society has made us believe that we are living in this peaceful and harmony world when in fact social interactions are very violent.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind set affects a lot. I’ve gone through periods of droughts and periods of plentiful, same looks different mind sets
Of course it does. Mindset is ultimately the "common denominator" that all succesful men share.

However, I've shown up to some dates in terrible, bitter, low energy, cynical moods and they still went well. I had a date last year in the midst of a complete rut and by the end she literally invited me to her place to fvck. Tell me a short or even average man has such a luxury... this is not a humble brag (she was only a 6 or so) but it's alluding the ridiculous advantage some men have, extend this even further to a guy who's a 9 or 10 and he probably doesn't even need the right "mindset" to regularly and easily bang 7s, 8s, maybe 9s, as long as he's relatively normal

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it does. Mindset is ultimately the "common denominator" that all succesful men share.

However, I've shown up to some dates in terrible, bitter, low energy, cynical moods and they still went well. I had a date last year in the midst of a complete rut and by the end she literally invited me to her place to fvck. Tell me a short or even average man has such a luxury... this is not a humble brag (she was only a 6 or so) but it's alluding the ridiculous advantage some men have, extend this even further to a guy who's a 9 or 10 and he probably doesn't even need the right "mindset" to regularly and easily bang 7s, 8s, maybe 9s, as long as he's relatively normal
That’s fair but personally, I’ve been approached by women up till my early 30’s. Only lost my V at age 28 tho. Didn’t have game and would lose any girl who was interested based on my looks. Looks don’t make up for mind set shortcomings ime