"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

physics = women

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Look it's this simple. For every action that takes place a reaction occurs. Think of it this way, every girl you ask out, call, or approach, one way or another you will find out if she digs you or thinks you look like herman munster. Stop over-analyzing and giving yourself a headache, when the answer is so easily obtainable.

In order for a reaction to take place, you must approach and take action. Unless you're a movie star or have the luck of the irish, women aren't going to approach you; so stop waiting for them to!

Don't let the fun times of life pass you by! Seize the day, approach women, and take action! Remember: Action = Reaction!

Tristan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by tristan22
Look it's this simple. For every action that takes place a reaction occurs. Think of it this way, every girl you ask out, call, or approach, one way or another you will find out if she digs you or thinks you look like herman munster. Stop over-analyzing and giving yourself a headache, when the answer is so easily obtainable.

In order for a reaction to take place, you must approach and take action. Unless you're a movie star or have the luck of the irish, women aren't going to approach you; so stop waiting for them to!

Don't let the fun times of life pass you by! Seize the day, approach women, and take action! Remember: Action = Reaction!

Tristan
Simple, to the point, accurate... Good post.
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by tristan22
Unless you're a movie star or have the luck of the irish, women aren't going to approach you; so stop waiting for them to.
I dress like a movie star and have the luck of the Irish!

Woohoo :)
 

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Originally posted by Miles Davis
Yeah but I don't see the physics majors getting all the poon? ;)
I'm a Physics major and I do quite well, thank you. ;)

Also, girls approach me all the time. I don't know why ppl here say they don't approach.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Age
55
I was thinking the same thing LOL Case in point couple nights ago at the diner with some friends my buddies hittin on the waitress hardcore and shes puttin him down hard. We get ready to leave and I order some chicken soup to go...buddies ask why...I tell em its for a girl I know thats sick the waitress hears this and tells me im sweet while my friends are calling me a *****.

She comes back with the chicken soup the check and she fakes like shes giving her number to my buddy that was hittin on her and gives it to me and asks me to call her LMAO!

You wanna talk about a sh!t eating grin I had on my face!
 

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Tristan that is so true. I used to over-analyze so much. I wanted to say this to some people I know, and you have a very good way of putting it into words. You know, straight to the point.

BTW, when I saw the topic title, I immediately thought of this: :D

 

silver00

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
n. van, bc, canada
Always remember the 1st rule of newton's inertial law as well: an object in motion will stay in motion and an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted on by an force. The "force" being something new. You have to try something you maby have not done before in order to change something.You cannot stop an obect without a "force", and you cannot pick up women with out "change".
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by Hugh G. Rection
Tristan that is so true. I used to over-analyze so much. I wanted to say this to some people I know, and you have a very good way of putting it into words. You know, straight to the point.

BTW, when I saw the topic title, I immediately thought of this: :D

Focking HILARIOUS MAN!!!!!!! Thanks for making my day :D

3. Found in various grades from virgin material to the most common ore
Reacts well to gold platinum and all precious stones
Pure genius :D :D
 
Top