"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Physicaly Disformed / Handycapped + women = ??

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Heyo,

I'm a 18 year old male, and i clubbing alot and **** with my mates but i dont really want to start dacning with girls, why, because when i was young i lost some fingers off my hand ( at the first nuckle up, two, the pinky and the one next to it..,) now the thing is, im pretty aware of this most of the time... esp. when a girl starts touchin me ( not that it happens to often ) anyway...

some girls will like not want to see or touch it like the ****in plauge... that hurts.. but there probably shlt heads anyway...

could i use this in my favour, like say i lost them in a knife fight to sound manly... ?

who knows...

what should i do about this, avoid contact all together and go with conversation only ( im not a fag, im cool and can maintain a good conversation, hardly a chump )... or do they even CARE about it deep down inside ? i know it sounds ****ed but i wouldnt really go with a deformed girl...


anyway opinions welcome, thanks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I have a minor disability as well. I don't have your disability specifically but things like that become an issue only if you make it an issue. Also, if some woman rejects you because of it, don't worry about it, it's out of your hands and it's nothing to get upset about. You just need the attitude that it doesn't matter. You can make up a humorous story to explain what happened, just to show that it's not a big deal to you. If your disability is not a big deal to you, it won't be a big deal to the women you talk to.
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
lol

Actually, there was this dude at my HS that had really short stubs (10cm long, birth defect) for arms and legs, and he made out/fooled around with THE hottest chick in our class. How the **** he managed that, I do not know, but he deserved some major kudos.
 

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
thanks bro

also... what is your minor disablility ?
 

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Centaurion
lol

Actually, there was this dude at my HS that had really short stubs (10cm long, birth defect) for arms and legs, and he made out/fooled around with THE hottest chick in our class. How the **** he managed that, I do not know, but he deserved some major kudos.
haha what a legend!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Originally posted by nachos
thanks bro

also... what is your minor disablility ?
I have arthritis. I've had two complete joint replacement surgeries on my hips, the first one at age 19 and I had to get one of them redone when it failed. I walk with a slight limp and one leg is about a 1/2 inch shorter than the other. I also gut a couple of nasty looking scars on each side of my hips due to the surgery. I also have shoulder problems as well, I'll probably have to get my right shoulder operated on at some point in time.

I walk pretty much normally, just with a light limp. I do use a handicapped permit, and I use it when I go out on dates. I don't make it an issue and they don't either.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
it's out of your hands and it's nothing to get upset about.
Lol am i the only one who caught this?
 

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
haha yeah i did too...

LOLZMKAYO
 

DJLegion

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Hey man, remember there could be worse things in life. You could actually make them want to touch it if you can find the right way of showing it to them.

I remember when I was young there was a kid in school whose fingers on his right hand did not develop. They were small as hell, but he got all the girls to want to touch it.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I knew a guy who blew his arm off in a dodgy chemistry experiment.

He just brushed it off as if it's not even a problem and is pretty popular with the ladies.

Open wounds are bad....stubs are nothing. Be confident
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
haha "open wounds", just got into a knife fight... lets hit the clubs!!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You can joke about knife-fights if you want. BUt the truth is you have to be SECURE with your "handicap". As long as you don't allow yourself to become a victim of your condition, then it really doesn't matter. I've seen people with one arm who were more alpha-male than all the able-bodied people I know.

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy yourself. If she's got THAT much of a hang-up about it, she's probably not worth your time anyway. Don't go making a big deal out of it or anything, but be comfortable with who you are.

Besides, if she's so loose she needs more than two fingers to get off....:p
 

nachos

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
You can joke about knife-fights if you want. BUt the truth is you have to be SECURE with your "handicap". As long as you don't allow yourself to become a victim of your condition, then it really doesn't matter. I've seen people with one arm who were more alpha-male than all the able-bodied people I know.

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy yourself. If she's got THAT much of a hang-up about it, she's probably not worth your time anyway. Don't go making a big deal out of it or anything, but be comfortable with who you are.

Besides, if she's so loose she needs more than two fingers to get off....:p
haha you legend!!

awsome post thanks mate!!

AND ON THAT NOTE... DUM DEE DUM DEE DUM NACHOS AWAY....
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nachos

could i use this in my favour, like say i lost them in a knife fight to sound manly... ?
hahahaa
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I've got a handicap to....

My Huge C@ck drags on the floor as I walk down the street....

seriously though...

You have to be confident. If people pick up that you have an issue or are concerned about it, they will to.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Have you seen Scarface?

I only ask because you seem to understand that if people judge you buy your lack of a few fingers they are obviously wastes of air, but you can't ever use it as an excuse. If you were in a wheelchair, sure then you may have to make certain arangements, but a few fingers? Shrug it off!

****, I sound like such a **** but it's the truth.

Oh yeah, and Al pachino in Scarface has some quality answers to how he got his aformentioned Scar. Don't say the knife fight thing to be manly, if you're not a knifefighter it'll just sound silly if you are serious when you say it. Have a joke around, but never say how you actually got it- gives you an air of mystery!

To get you started...: "How did you lose your fingers?"

"I lost a fight. With a blender."
"An overenthusiastic ex-girlfriend"
"I didn't feed my cat for a few days. Little *****..."
"10 is my unlucky number"
"I'm a very curious guy, and the pencil sharpener was just sitting there"
"A shark took them. When I used to be a Pirate. Ooo Argh!"
"Where did I lose what? OH ****!"
"I pawned them for a set of gold rings. Didn't quite think that one through..."
"A bet. A very stupid bet."
"I lost them in the divorce."
"An exceptional pickpocket"
"I laughed at a gypsy woman and she cursed my fingers. Go figure."
"Oh these? Yeah, I used to bite my nails a lot."
"I'm a super hero, the invisible man actually. I'm just having an off day"
"Lost a game of poker. Badly"
"I lost the custody battle, they live with their mum now. Still see them on the weekends though."
"Knife juggling"
"Lets just say the chainsaw wasn't as unplugged as it should have been."
"The first had to get taken off after I got it trapped in a keyhole. The fact I did it another two times is what bugs me..."


And my favorite!

"They fell off writing really a terrible reply on an internet message board, which isvlsdgjklfjlll...

crap.:D

Edit: "finger fishing" Right now I'm done;)
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Have you seen Scarface?

I only ask because you seem to understand that if people judge you buy your lack of a few fingers they are obviously wastes of air, but you can't ever use it as an excuse. If you were in a wheelchair, sure then you may have to make certain arangements, but a few fingers? Shrug it off!

****, I sound like such a **** but it's the truth.

Oh yeah, and Al pachino in Scarface has some quality answers to how he got his aformentioned Scar. Don't say the knife fight thing to be manly, if you're not a knifefighter it'll just sound silly if you are serious when you say it. Have a joke around, but never say how you actually got it- gives you an air of mystery!

To get you started...: "How did you lose your fingers?"

"I lost a fight. With a blender."
"An overenthusiastic ex-girlfriend"
"I didn't feed my cat for a few days. Little *****..."
"10 is my unlucky number"
"I'm a very curious guy, and the pencil sharpener was just sitting there"
"A shark took them. When I used to be a Pirate. Ooo Argh!"
"Where did I lose what? OH ****!"
"I pawned them for a set of gold rings. Didn't quite think that one through..."
"A bet. A very stupid bet."
"I lost them in the divorce."
"An exceptional pickpocket"
"I laughed at a gypsy woman and she cursed my fingers. Go figure."
"Oh these? Yeah, I used to bite my nails a lot."
"I'm a super hero, the invisible man actually. I'm just having an off day"
"Lost a game of poker. Badly"
"I lost the custody battle, they live with their mum now. Still see them on the weekends though."
"Knife juggling"
"Lets just say the chainsaw wasn't as unplugged as it should have been."
"The first had to get taken off after I got it trapped in a keyhole. The fact I did it another two times is what bugs me..."


And my favorite!

"They fell off writing really a terrible reply on an internet message board, which isvlsdgjklfjlll...

crap.:D

Edit: "finger fishing" Right now I'm done;)
cool list mate.

how long did you take to come up with all that and any tips to come up with them.

I simply love coming up with such comments and used to be able to with ease, however these days I get pretty much a 'brain-freeze' kindda thing where the thought's there, but just can't materialize.

Any suggestions, thks.
 

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Joke about it, just like the examples above. Confidence is the key.

Haha. damn! I have a friend who's blind on one of his eyes. He've been blind from the birth, and you can't see that he's one-eyed if you don't look close.

We joke about it all the time, and always make up small stories at parties, to make freak people out.

"Oh... You know... I never liked my big sister. I stole some candy from her, and ... yeah, at the dinner table when I threw food at her since she started an argue about it she didn't have any food to throw back. She did, anyhow, hold a fork in her hand..."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Then Someone breaks the ice and starts to laugh, and I fill in with:

"... Since then he never had an argue with his sister, nor dinner..."

:p :p :p

"... Now seriously..." someone says.

And he countinues...

"Yeah... if you had a big sister you'd understand! Haha, Nah, seriously, cancer. From birth... I've always been blind on my left eye, and will always be. Not a big deal really :) "
 
Top