Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical appealing of height, face, muscular.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder which are a hit for most girl to turn their head on you?

Myself im 6ft, attracts only certain type of girl, then i get muscular, didnt notice any abrupt change, when i tightens my looks (face) bam, getting girls giving eyefvckin aeveryday till its getting annoyed in real life,

So getting all these 3 traits is sure fire.

Lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The face is the first thing you notice about someone most of the time, makes sense that a good looking face will turn some heads.
A "good looking" face for 95% of folks is simply a lean face with confidence in it. There's so many overweight people in this country, just getting lean makes a huge difference.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "good looking" face for 95% of folks is simply a lean face with confidence in it. There's so many overweight people in this country, just getting lean makes a huge difference.
The ironic thing is girls have figured out how to maintain a slim face regardless of how their body looks(highly deceiving in social media or OLD). I remember back in the day, if you were fat, your face was automatically fat. I don't know what the younger gals are doing these days to keep their face slim(very inconsistent with their bodies), outside of filters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ironic thing is girls have figured out how to maintain a slim face regardless of how their body looks(highly deceiving in social media or OLD). I remember back in the day, if you were fat, your face was automatically fat. I don't know what the younger gals are doing these days to keep their face slim(very inconsistent with their bodies), outside of filters.
They have some mental tricks they use to cause their body to shift where it holds water and fat. Mindsets. It's not spoken about. On the other side, there were some heavy chicks with chicken calves and skinny faces, and the body was fat. It was like the last place fat was put.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have some mental tricks they use to cause their body to shift where it holds water and fat. Mindsets. It's not spoken about. On the other side, there were some heavy chicks with chicken calves and skinny faces, and the body was fat. It was like the last place fat was put.

This

Serenity

Reaction score
Angles, makeup and lighting. You can probably Google the tricks they know with ease. You can make a huge difference if you know what you're doing with those 3 things, even as a man. One of the easiest ways to see if a girl is fat from something like dating profile pictures is to see if she has any full body pictures at all, if you can only see her face in all her pictures she's probably fat.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine never goes to the gym, beer belly, 6'0", a bit of a *******, and has a face on par with say Gio Urshela from the Yankees.

He has pulled some very hot women who like him only because of his face and he's a *******.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angles, makeup and lighting. You can probably Google the tricks they know with ease. You can make a huge difference if you know what you're doing with those 3 things, even as a man. One of the easiest ways to see if a girl is fat from something like dating profile pictures is to see if she has any full body pictures at all, if you can only see her face in all her pictures she's probably fat.
No these are girls I have met personally with slim look faces in real life that had fat bodies. I know there are certain types of excercises one can do to get that Kim Kardashian body. Wonder if these gals have a certain regimen to get slim faces too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No these are girls I have met personally with slim look faces in real life that had fat bodies. I know there are certain types of excercises one can do to get that Kim Kardashian body. Wonder if these gals have a certain regimen to get slim faces too.
No, it's genetics. Like I said, there's a type with a slim face, CHICKEN calves, and the body will be fat.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's genetics. Like I said, there's a type with a slim face, CHICKEN calves, and the body will be fat.
Beautiful but fat,?? Urgh had a few encounter on that type of chicks at bars, i just ignore their present. Dont get me wrong , shes beautiful, round and juicy.. Beautiful face, tall girl.. On the plummer side.. Maybe its just me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful but fat,?? Urgh had a few encounter on that type of chicks at bars, i just ignore their present. Dont get me wrong , shes beautiful, round and juicy.. Beautiful face, tall girl.. On the plummer side.. Maybe its just me.
No it's not you. It's genetics. Some have this odd genetics where they have a slim persons face on a fat persons body, they usually have chicken calves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys dig that right? Curvy babe
Not curvy. There is a body type that has chicken bird calves and a lean face, but the body can get obese. They just don't put fat in their face nor do they gain alot of calf muscle.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Interesting. I guess human evolution then because I don't remember encountering these types when I was younger. They were either all fat(chubby body and face) or all skinny.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Interesting. I guess human evolution then because I don't remember encountering these types when I was younger. They were either all fat(chubby body and face) or all skinny.
In non-European races you will see these skinny calf, skinny face but the body can be fat type. Their Genetics simply lay the fat out in that manner.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder which are a hit for most girl to turn their head on you?

Myself im 6ft, attracts only certain type of girl, then i get muscular, didnt notice any abrupt change, when i tightens my looks (face) bam, getting girls giving eyefvckin aeveryday till its getting annoyed in real life,

So getting all these 3 traits is sure fire.

Lol.
how did you tighten your looks