"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

physical and mental training at the same time

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Today I had a large chunk of time beacuse I need to do laundry before I go back to school. So I had an idea that may be of benefit to many in here and here it is. It is rather simple but it gets two birds with one stone so to speak, so here it goes.

If you have a large chunk of time (an hr or more) and you have a computer in your home, dorm room, cardboard box, whatever, get on to the DJ Bible.

1) Read an article
2) Re-read it to make sure you know the gist of it
3) Get on the floor and do 25 crunches, pushups, whatever, (i do crunches due to the Turkey day bloatedness)
4) Have a drink of water
5) Read another article and repeat the steps.


I liked it because I was being proactive about my bod as well as my mind at the same time. In addition i was doing laundry so I was multitasking while learning critical things.


Easy, yet effective

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top