"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

phuck oneitis

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I read that thread about overcoming oneitis and I gotta say its brillant...its just everything Ive figured out over the years (had I read that thread before I wouldnt have had to make those experiences myself....).
Im not quite sure if that guy mentionned that u shouldnt listen to mushy, emotional love songs though ( Iguess he did). But anyways I realized if u realize you're starting to think about a girl u used to get with (Im ****ing a former oneitis right now but only see her as a piece of ass now) and you listen to songs like
"return of the mack" by mark morrisson "**** it" by eamon "you're just a b.i.t.c.h." you'll realize that you aint got no time to let stupid bythcez mess with your head and that you're meant to be a P I M P (at least until u find a woman whos worth being with ;-)).
Anybody knows some other songs like those that really change your set of mind into being a playa and gets it off stupid oneitis girls?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Im guessing that was my post ya read man, yeah?

Try eminem and those rapper guys, they always seem to disrespect women and have all the control/power!

Ha! :p
 

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Heheh, thats exactly what I'm doing ever since I snapped out of WBAFC phase

List of songs:

- Superman by Eminem
- Move B!tch by Ludacris
- Good Guy by Boys 2 Men
- Can I by Sisco
- P.I.M.P by 50 cent
- ***** Please (my fav. is the "III" version) by Eminem and lotsa others

and many others

ThePanther
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by Panther
Heheh, thats exactly what I'm doing ever since I snapped out of WBAFC phase

List of songs:

- Superman by Eminem
- Move B!tch by Ludacris
- Good Guy by Boys 2 Men
- Can I by Sisco
- P.I.M.P by 50 cent
- ***** Please (my fav. is the "III" version) by Eminem and lotsa others

and many others

ThePanther

SUPERMAN!!! BEST FUKIN' SONG EVER!! MAKES ME FORGET ALL ABOUT STUPID BYATCHES!!

"NOT A JEALOUS MAN BUT FEMALES LIE!!" :D



PIMP
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
Originally posted by Panther


List of songs:

- Superman by Eminem
- Move B!tch by Ludacris
- Good Guy by Boys 2 Men
- Can I by Sisco
- P.I.M.P by 50 cent
- ***** Please (my fav. is the "III" version) by Eminem and lotsa others

Actually Luda is saying move b!tch to people on the highway, not actual b!tches, but its a good song anyway lol.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Biggie - Player's Anthem
Biggie - One More Chance Remix (Best one for this type of stuff)
Biggie - Fuc.k You tonight
Biggie - Big Poppa
Biggie - Hypnotize

Biggie is the king :D

Big Pun - Still not a playa
Choclair - Rubbin
Jay-Z - Girls Girls Girls
DMX - What these b.itches want
Fresh Prince - Girls are nothing but Trouble
Luda - Area Codes
Luda - Freaky Thangs
Naughty by Nature - OPP

I'm too tired to list more

oh and Eminem - Kim, if you are bitter and feel like killing them after you sleep with them

I'm the king of rap on ssv!
:D
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by silverwex
Im guessing that was my post ya read man, yeah?

Try eminem and those rapper guys, they always seem to disrespect women and have all the control/power!

Ha! :p
URL?

I'm interested to read it.
 
Top