"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Photofeeler

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Does anyone have any experience of using this website? Is it all hype or is it of some value?

I intend to setup my OLD profile again and was considering using this to decide which photos to use.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Does anyone have any experience of using this website? Is it all hype or is it of some value?

I intend to setup my OLD profile again and was considering using this to decide which photos to use.
Yeah , I am using it

I would say that you get quite a good idea about your looks

I usually get over 8 there , and it is quite consistent with the real life when women tell me that I am good looking
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Does anyone have any experience of using this website? Is it all hype or is it of some value?

I intend to setup my OLD profile again and was considering using this to decide which photos to use.
I've used it to get a photo-score. My score was 3. My looks suck too much to consider OLD.
It's probably my age (bald hair), and weight are factors against me with looks so I have a potential to looksmaxx and improve that score ideally to a 5 or even a 6 and then try approaching outside IRL at socials.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
I've used it for a long time, and do get different results between each photo which tells me it's probably fairly legit. For instance in my pic on the left I'm wearing a "fake news" hat and as such my intelligence and trustworthiness is rated lower, lmao. So I think it's a good tool to use to gauge your photos for OLD.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Top