Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Photofeeler

Reaction score
So I posted a pic on Photofeeler. I don't know why I didn't think to use this earlier. It's honest feedback. Here's the pic I used. I paid for 80 ratings, only gotten 10 back so far. It's not looking good...

5% smart, 6% trustworthy, 17% attractive. All well below average.

Now I don't care about the "smart" rating because how the fvck could they tell how smart I am from a picture. I have a genius IQ. So that's just plain wrong, but...

The one I'm concerned about is attractiveness. There are several comments saying that I should take the picture from a different angle, or that I look uncomfortable or too intense.

Perhaps I should dress in better clothing, maybe get professional pictures taken (whatever that means), so I can try to get this score up.

I've seen examples they show of other guys who got high ratings and they look like a bunch of wimpy millennial hipster types. How could I be losing to that pu$$y bull$h!t?

Also, noticed in the guys who had high ratings was that they were SMILING in their pictures. And the same guy in a different picture not smiling was rated way lower.

I was always called "handsome" in high school and frequently called "hot" in my early 20's before I was arrested. I don't know when or how I suddenly became unattractive. But I've also had attractive girls think I was attractive even in recent years... But not every day.

Attachments

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem isn't your looks - you're not even bad looking.

Your problem is that you over-analyse fcking everything, and spend seven days a week talking sh!t on SoSuave when you should be going out talking to women.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use photofeeler to gauge my pics too for objective insight. The 17% means nothing as to your real attractiveness but rather judges the pic itself.

1) Don't take selfies. Hire a professional photographer--or--Set a timer on your phone, positioned from a reasonable distance either on a tripod or device holder (either can be bought on Amazon) and take full face and body pictures with different expressions, poses, angles, and styles (sport, casual, dress);

2) Snap 100+ photos;

3) Take your best photos and rate them;

4) Post your highest rated photos on OLD.

Any pics at 80%+ attractiveness will get you a decent amount of attractive women on OLD. Any at 90%+ will make you an OLD king.

And, lose that pic.

Last edited:

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Your problem is that you over-analyse fcking everything, and spend seven days a week talking sh!t on SoSuave when you should be going out talking to women.
Yes. Yes he is. Idk where you guys live. But he is bad looking. And that’s no personal insult. Just the unfiltered honesty he deserves

Reaction score

A few times in the past, I have asked girls down town to rate me while I was drunk. They usually say 7.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few times in the past, I have asked girls down town to rate me while I was drunk. They usually say 7.
I would probably agree. But this is a terrible photo. You look like you're about to burst in to tears or something.

People's moods are reflected in their appearance. Your general demeanour here is of someone who is a bit uptight and clearly lacking in confidence. If you sort these things out, you could easily be 8/10. You'll also be more attractive when not drunk.

Cheer the fck up and put a smile on your face every once in a while. Life isn't that bad.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use photofeeler to gauge my pics too for objective insight. The 17% means nothing as to your real attractiveness but rather judges the pic itself.

1) Don't take selfies. Hire a professional photographer--or--Set a timer on your phone, positioned from a reasonable distance either on a tripod or device holder (either can be bought on Amazon) and take full face and body pictures with different expressions, poses, angles, and styles (sport, casual, dress);

2) Snap 100+ photos;

3) Take your best photos and rate them;

4) Post your highest rated photos on OLD.

Any pics at 80%+ attractiveness will get you a decent amount of attractive women on OLD. Any at 90%+ will make you an OLD king.

And, lose that pic.
Hey Guru, which type of pictures scores the most when you take them with a timer and a device holder ? Never tried that because it's seems so awkward when I'm posing

Reaction score
Posted a different picture. Got better results.

Final results for first picture were 6% smart, 3% trustworthy, 9% attractive.

This picture:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsuqweb4dsouvr9/1499977303469.jpg?dl=0

13% smart, 17% trustworthy, 25% attractive.

Also, the comments were different. They said I should smile, not take selfies, and make direct eye contact. A couple said great photo or that they would date me.

Next, I'm gonna buy that Hugo Boss shirt that @guru1000 suggested, and either get a professional photographer or a timer.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guru, which type of pictures scores the most when you take them with a timer and a device holder ? Never tried that because it's seems so awkward when I'm posing
I was killing it in OLD for years before photofeeler. When I first came across photofeeler, I ran my best pics and they ranged from 70% to 82%.

Since, I took over 100+ pics. No selfies.

Here are my stats on photofeeler today:

1) 99%: Suit and tie, shot from a 45 degree angle, face turned with photo shot down to my lower chest;
2) 98%: Hugo Boss button-down shirt, full frontal, face and upper body showing; high-end-watch, delts bulging and round;
2) 97% Hugo Boss button-down shirt, sitting down on a lounge couch, high-end watch, head turned 45%, arms relaxed;
4) 95%: Dress shirt and designer pants, high-end Italian shoes, full head and body shot from the side taken on my terrace;
5) 92%: Dress shirt and designer jeans; high-end Italian shoes, full head and body shot leaning on a bar.
  • I got rid of all my selfie, bathroom physique shots.
  • I tweaked lighting and cropping with all the new pics.
With the highest rated photo going from 82% to 99% (and four other supporting photos at 92% - 98%), my OLD success just about doubled, and I attract the top echelon of OLD women. I'm also sometimes accused of being a fraud by OLD women, LOL, as "the pics are too perfect." I had comments such as "Wow!" "You are the best looking guy on the site," "Amazing!" I don't say this to brag but rather to show a demonstratable difference in girls' responses by bringing higher rated photos to OLD.

I ran a couple professional male models on photofeeler to gauge the rating system, and the male models scored in the 84%-97% range. So if you can tweak your pics above 90%, you pretty much are the King of OLD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was killing it in OLD for years before photofeeler. When I first came across photofeeler, I ran all my pics and they ranged from 70% to 82%.

Since, I took over 100+ pics. No selfies.

Here are my stats on photofeeler today:

1) 99%: Suit and tie, shot from a 45 degree angle, face turned with photo shot down to my lower chest;
2) 98%: Hugo Boss button-down shirt, full frontal, face and upper body showing; high-end-watch, delts bulging and round;
2) 97% Hugo Boss button-down shirt, sitting down on a lounge couch, high-end watch, head turned 45%, arms relaxed;
4) 95%: Dress shirt and designer pants, high-end Italian shoes, full head and body shot from the side taken on my terrace;
5) 92%: Dress shirt and designer jeans; high-end Italian shoes, full head and body shot leaning on a bar.

I got rid of all my selfies, bathroom physique shots.
I tweaked lighting and cropping with all the pics.

With the highest rated photo going from 82% to 99% (and four other supporting photos at 92% - 98%), my OLD success just about doubled, and I attract the top echelon of OLD women.

I ran a couple professional male models on photofeeler to gauge the rating system, and the male models scored in the 85%-97% range. So if you can tweak your pics above 90%, you pretty much are the King of OLD.
I can dress to the 10's, but I can't do sh1t about height. And as for facial hair, I chose to have it laser removed.

My looks are at 25% right now. I could improve with better clothes and angles and muscles, and honestly maybe a cool car.

Serenity

Reaction score
Now I don't care about the "smart" rating because how the fvck could they tell how smart I am from a picture.
They can't, but that's not what a "smart" rating tells you. It's whether or not you look smart.
I have a genius IQ. So that's just plain wrong, but...
The dumbest people I know in real life says the exact same thing, that they have a genius IQ. Yet they're all too dumb to understand what they're actually doing wrong. I have an IQ of 131, you're nowhere near even that. A genius IQ is 140-145, you are sure as fvck not within that range. Unless you've got severe autism, making you socially incompetent but good at puzzles.
The one I'm concerned about is attractiveness. There are several comments saying that I should take the picture from a different angle, or that I look uncomfortable or too intense.
If more people than me said that then they're right. Take 10+ photos with different expressions and angles and PM them to me, I'll be happy to guide you.
Perhaps I should dress in better clothing, maybe get professional pictures taken (whatever that means), so I can try to get this score up.
Getting professional pictures would be a great idea, that means you won't have to figure out expressions and camera angles for yourself. Besides actually taking the photos it's exactly this type of thing a professional photographer are very skilled at.
Also, noticed in the guys who had high ratings was that they were SMILING in their pictures. And the same guy in a different picture not smiling was rated way lower.
Yes, smiling can be better, but there's many ways to smile that will look less attractive. I tend to take over 10 smiling pictures before I get it right.
Posted a different picture. Got better results.
Angle is a lot better and just that alone makes this picture superior to the previous one. However, that facial expression won't work and seeing the phone in the mirror won't work. There's still a lot of room for improvements, but yeah it's better than your other picture.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
So I posted a pic on Photofeeler. I don't know why I didn't think to use this earlier. It's honest feedback. Here's the pic I used. I paid for 80 ratings, only gotten 10 back so far. It's not looking good...

5% smart, 6% trustworthy, 17% attractive. All well below average.

Now I don't care about the "smart" rating because how the fvck could they tell how smart I am from a picture. I have a genius IQ. So that's just plain wrong, but...

I've seen examples they show of other guys who got high ratings and they look like a bunch of wimpy millennial hipster types. How could I be losing to that pu$$y bull$h!t?

I was always called "handsome" in high school and frequently called "hot" in my early 20's before I was arrested. I don't know when or how I suddenly became unattractive. But I've also had attractive girls think I was attractive even in recent years... But not every day.
Did you really need to use Photofeller to realize this photo looks bad?

Men aren't really good at doing selfies, women are much better at it. Maybe because women are beautiful by default, and men are not.

Reaction score
^ This.

In fact, Monkey King's content in general has been very good lately.

You have a bizarre frame, mate. You gave me some sh*t the other day about taking women into the supermarket. Well, that was a date routine that I've used a bunch (field-tested), giving you a week's worth of spinning, and I don't see that from you - or on here in general. Just theories that haven't been tested, or can't be questioned...

Now you are wholeheartedly buying into the freakshow that is online dating.

Mate, work on your social skills. Still do this online stuff, if that's what you want, but speak to some girls in real life. That's a non-negotiable for having a clue about life.

Too much internet. Too many silly frame games. Too much of bizarro world. When simply one set which takes 2 minutes for real cuts through all of that. Sends you on an entirely different trajectory.

Another guy here told me a few times that it should be 90% practice, and only 10% theory. He was completely right.

You would know that your looks aren't your issue, if you spoke to women for real. You'd know that camera angles wasn't the issue, if you spoke to women for real. You would know that "house flipping" wasn't your issue, if you spoke to women for real. You would have a clue.
My issues "for real" possibly can't be fixed.

Even professional mental health counselors will tell you that personality disorders are near impossible to fix.

And I don't even have any easily defined personality disorder.

Last edited:

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
My issues "for real" possibly can't be fixed.

Even professional mental health counselors will tell you that personality disorders are near impossible to fix.

And I don't even have any easily defined personality disorder.
Most issues can be fixed if you try and stay in a successful loop for long enough.

I think I had already 10 posts (which resulted in blocked posting for me) counted but @Fruitbat removed his thread (with my posts) so I can post again lol.

Reaction score
Most issues can be fixed if you try and stay in a successful loop for long enough.

I think I had already 10 posts (which resulted in blocked posting for me) counted but @Fruitbat removed his thread (with my posts) so I can post again lol.
I also think that flipping houses and making lots of money is more important than some on here say. Perhaps those who say it's not have no such ambition.

Plus, I had a girlfriend from Feb - June and she didn't care anything about my past.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheer the fck up and put a smile on your face every once in a while. Life isn't that bad.
Yep, that was my first reaction. You look angry and very hurt. Nothing any girl wants anything to do with, no matter how smart or rich you are.

When looking at you and thinking from moving from the "stranger" to the "guy I'm having a conversation with" girls need to have a reasonable expectation that you will be an ENJOYABLE person to have a conversation with.

That pic projects nothing that has anything to do with being enjoyable.

Your looks are NOT your problem.

Your attitude and general demeanor are.

That you cannot change with plastic surgery or money.