“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Phones -- the death of me!

Dabuek

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I usually have no trouble whatsoever meeting girls and getting their numbers... I have a phone full of them. But despite the fact that usually I *do not* give the girls my number, I've noticed most girls around here (I'm in a University) don't answer the phone! Literally I can go through my cell phone in one evening and attempt to call five different girl's numbers and not get a SINGLE answer! So every now and then I decide to just bail the DJ rules out of frustration, and go ahead and leave a message... doesn't work, of course... same applies for girls I've known for a while and I KNOW have my phone number. They just never seem to answer. I can't figure out what the deal is. It fairly frequently even happens with chicks I would almost be *positive* were diggin' me last time I talked to them.

Any of you guys have similar issues?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

absolutezero

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
This is interesting because I experience the same thing. I remember one time last semester I must of had 10 numbers from the previous few days and I did the same thing. I went right down the list and didnt get one answer. I never leave a message because I know that you'll never get a call back. On the other hand there have been plenty of girls who I have reached right away on the first call. And to be perfectly honest thats the type of girl I'm looking for. Not some girl who is running around all the time and is never home. Even if its honest and she may be interested in you but just not available at that do you really want to be dealing with phone tag. Usually if their hard to reach they will always be hard to reach.

What time of day or night are you calling? Is it a cell or home phone?
 

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago burbs
Yes I know the feeling. That's why I now think that getting a woman's phone # is the easy part. Getting them to answer and reply consistantly is the hardest part.

Oh well. Fug em.
 

Dabuek

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by absolutezero
What time of day or night are you calling? Is it a cell or home phone?
It's dormlife... almost everybody uses cellphones around here. Some people use dorm phones, but most don't.

I've tried a variety of times... day and night time, and have the same problem *a lot*.

My theory is that just the attractive chicks are busy/don't answer their phones?
 
Top