Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone question...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sup :) I have a question about the whole phone thing.

I never use the phone, once or twice a month to call my mom and say hi, but other than that like never. And I dont talk long to my mom either. It feels kinda awkward and uncomfortable talking on the phone for me. (and my voice sounds messed)

Anyways, i was just wondering if getting phone#'s and calling chicks is like REALLY IMPORTANT? from the previous posts it seems like it is and it seems to be all about the '# close'. But the thing is, if i got a girl's # i wouldnt call anyways most likely.

So basically my question is:
How important is telephone usage for communication between DJs and HBs? And will it dramatically lower a DJ's success rate if he doesnt use the phone or get phone #'s?

Mikelo2k

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO....yah dude. no phone can kinda sorta hamper ur "getting with girls" skillz.

whats so awkward about a phone? so what if ur voice sounds messed up. it probably sounds that way in real life too, u just don't realize it. and if u got hte nubmer with that messed up voice. i doubt it would mess anything up......on the other hand, i have nexted some girls based on their voices.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on the other hand, i have nexted some girls based on their voices.
LOL

Yeah, but my friends tell me also I sound WAY different on the phone than I do IRL. But im not so worried about that, its just i dunno, i guess i've gotta get used to the phone :p

Thanx 4 the feedback DirkPitt ;)

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, theres no other way to talk to girls short of arriving at their houses which is hard. If u think "whats ur #" is a hard one to get, how hard do u think "whats ur address" is to get?

Whats so weird about it? Just get on the phone with some guy friends more. Nothing homo-erotic, just chatting about a tv show or something.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't sweat, i seriously sound so f*cking gay on the phone, and evry1 is always like damn u sound hella different on the phone (in person i don't sound gay thankfully).

anyway, to your question...yes u need the phone. the phone is CRUCIAL to your success. not necessary, but surely it will be a lot easier if you use the phone. don't even trip man, just get on the damn phone, and quit bein so damn conscious about what every girl thinks of you. you are the great catch...who cares what others think?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get on the phone with some guy friends more
^---> Unfortunately i dont really have any friends.

just chatting about a tv show or something.
^---> Dont have a TV either ;/

Thanx 4 all the advice tho :) I will definitely try to get used to it somehow :) And ur right, address may be a bit harder to get than phone # :p

Peace,
Mikelo2k

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't have a tv but you have the internet? wtf?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't have a tv but you have the internet? wtf?
LOL everyone says that...

See, my computer is all that i have, its what makes me money and if i lose it then well... im screwed. Internet is like $20/mo and my dad pays is.

I had to sell my TV and VCR for some extra cash and cuz we were moving also. And i live in some ****-ass drug-fiend apartment :p But its all good hehehe

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dude, I think u might have to do alittle self improvement first. Get some friends, Get a god damned TV, get the fvck out of that rat ass apartment. U think a nice uptown girls gonna go to a smelly apartment to have sex with u?

i know i'm kinda harsh but theres no other way. And get a real job. How do u make $ off the internet?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DirkPitt
ok dude, I think u might have to do alittle self improvement first. Get some friends, Get a god damned TV, get the fvck out of that rat ass apartment. U think a nice uptown girls gonna go to a smelly apartment to have sex with u?

i know i'm kinda harsh but theres no other way. And get a real job. How do u make $ off the internet?
hehe ok, i guess im screwedthen, because the chances of me getting all those things are very slim atm.

Some things u should note:
- I am poor as fvck

- My apartment isnt smelly (well not my room at least)

- Friends... see, i dont want 'friends' that will stab me in the back or take me 'with them' when they go down. An example of this happened today in class. 2 guys were bugging one chick, the chick b!tched to teacher, the one kid got in sh!t and got moved for the day, so the fvcking guy starts saying 'oooh the other kid needs to be moved too', even tho its his own fvcking friend. Not something thati like to see anyways...

- TV, well i dont really need one. I've got better things to do then spend my time sitting infront of a color box watching cartoons (at least on comp im doing something)

- I make cash by coding (programming) web languages and that sorta stuff.

Other than that, yeah i know i may not be in the best situation to get a girl, but what u gonna do ;/ its my life and i gotta make the best of it :p

Peace,
Mikelo2k