"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Phone Priming Help...

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
This is a kind of call for advice on what to do with an interest of mine that is going abroad for a over a month very soon. (Like not tomorrow but the next day!)

Okay. I’ve known this chick for a while. She is really great, feisty, good looking cute, intelligent. I’ve been slowly putting the moves on her, but school impeded on this (Past Tense, school is basically over now).
She lives out of town about 40 minutes drive, so I only see her at school and after for a bit as transport is shi t t y.

She’s been giving me signals all semester, like initiating Kino and also asking me out for coffee dates and just to hang out. She said ages ago to me that I was the coolest person she had met in her time at school. (And even before that, she was flirting heavily, but my thick head didn't pick up on it in hindsight)

Anyway, recently (Its nearing the end of my secondary school career and this girl is going overseas to visit relatives) she said that this dude that had been chasing her “Asked her out” and that she “Flatly refused” and told him she wasn’t interested in that kind of thing. Is this a sign on its own? I know looking for "Signs" is bad, but this is something?
She kept of giggling about it and saying “Isn’t that a joke? I think he’s an alright guy, but its kinda sad.”

The other day she also said:
“I am going to miss you so much when school is over, and she reiterated this about three times more while walking to go for coffee. This was on the second last time I would see her again. So the other day, the last time I would see her face to face...she had to go and meet her mother. And I DIDN'T EVEN HUG HER. I THINK I AM A FRIGGIN AFC!! I am disgusted at myself.

What I did instead was when we had to say goodbye I held her hand with both of mine, and said "I'll miss you" while holding stong eye-contact.

Would this be more Don Juan than a hug? More sincere? I am Kicking myself here guys.

I don't need advice of whether she likes me as I know I have a chance...but what can I say OVER THE TELEPHONE the night before she leaves to make an impression and make her primed for when we meet up again in a month and a 1/2 time????

Any suggestions or clarifications in the question. Please help me out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Hard question. She obviously likes you a lot. When a girl tells you about a guy she flattly refused and wouldn't leave her alone then she wants you to ask her out, without a doubt. The handholding sounded okay, a little afcish, but I'm mad that you haven't asked her out already. I guess you should a keep a little contact every week or two when she leaves. Tell her that when she gets back that you two need to setup a date. But I hope all isn't lost already. oh yeah tell her on the phone this as well when you are hanging up. "Don't miss me" in a sarcastic way. It always gets them to think of you. Trust me.
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey man. Thanks a lot for the reply. I've been holding out for some advice. Thankyou for your opinion keep em' coming if you can be bothered, but I am calling her tonight in an hour or so...
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Wow, that went well. I didn't even have to ask for a date! She told me that she really wants to see me when she returns.
BOO YAH! Now...how do we e-mail flirt.... :D KIDDING!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
dont get ahead of yourself. you sound like an AFC with a major case of oneitis. she is going for a month, dont wait around for her. live you life, have some fun (with other girls) and work on your game so that when she comes back things will be better.

and if you are emailing her, dont do it all the time. dont write loads and if she asks what you've been doign make sure you keep busy (and dont just say so, you should BE busy). plus dont forget, things change she may not like you when she gets back.

as for you definitely having a chance, that isnt necessarily true. u may be in the friends zone
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Nah, I may sound a little AFC- but definately no ONEITIS here. I got two numbers since she left, and took action on one of those. Definately not oneitis, that's one thing I learned NOT to do here.

Thanks for the advice about the e-mails though. I'll hold off the e-mail until next week sometime. I know things change, but I am still hopefull about this one. I am not going to NEXT this one.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
just make sure she emails you first then wait a day or two before replying
 

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I know this thread is getting a little long winded, but is that the right way to go rich?

I was going to e-mail some results from school that I am getting for her next week, (as we were in a class together)
but should I wait for the e-mail definately????? The plan was that I would give the papers to her when we meet when she gets back...

Edit: Also she is in a developing country with quite crappy e-mail service, (she has to access it at a cafe) and she said that correspondence through e-mail may be sparse.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
if you have organised to email her first then by all means do so, but if you havent then i would wait for her to do it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top