“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Phone number

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Ok so today I got a girls phone number. How long should I wait etc?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Search / Bible...

I'd say wait three days, but uh, others will argue with that. Figure out what works best for you.
 
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Baudette Minnesota
Well, you want to wait about 3.7985 days, depending on the stage of the moon it could vary up to .356 minutes though.



No offense to anybody, but as long as you don't call right away you aren't going to come off as desperate. Just use this call to say hi, and set up a date. That's all there is to it.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
I always wait at least one day, and I try to call on tuesday/wednsday. That's all.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Well, you want to wait about 3.7985 days, depending on the stage of the moon it could vary up to .356 minutes though

Lol, thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top