"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Phone number question...

MattitudeFollower

New Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hello,
I got this girls phone number from a friend, and I plan to call her very soon, but I was wondering...would it be better to ask her for her phone number when I see her tomorrow, and THEN call her? Or should I just go ahead and call her now(she doesnt know I have her number yet)? Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
Age
39
unless you know her fairly well, dont call her up, go talk to her and get her number. you dont want to coem off as a stalker or something, plus it makes you look kinda needy.
 
Top