"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Phone number, check. What next?

William Wallace

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi, I've been reading this board for a few days but here is my first post.

I met this girl from philosophy class (both as freshman), and I just saw her yesterday on campus.

Using DJ advice, I approached her with a nice smile, said "hi / how's school / what's your schedule like / etc" finished off with "Listen, I gotta run, but I think you're a really cool girl and I'd like to see you again sometime, so you should give me your number."

Willingly, she writes down her number on a notepad and pen that was ready to go from my pocket.

I'd really like to hear from members of this board about this situation. Should I call after 3 days? Or wait longer? What should I say in our first phone call? I want to ask her out, but I don't have any experience asking girls out over the phone. My past girlfriends have always been friends with me before we dated.,

I should mention that, although we're both really fluent in english, there may be a cultural gap. She comes from a european (russian) background, while I'm a chinese born canadian.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

William Wallace

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Here's something that might help. Though I admit its plugging my own advice. But it sounds you have the same problems most guys face their first time out with a girl, with being nervous and what not.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31426&highlight=Guide+First+Date
Cheers. thanks for the advice Grey Fox, that was a good thread

I've been reading more around the forums and noticed contradicting advise on phone calls:

- Some say calling after 2-4 days is optimum, some say more (5+) is better, some say there shouldn't be any DJ rules for this matter.

- What if I get the machine? Should I leave a message?

- I know she doesn't have a car (her parents still drive her around), and she has to bus around if she were to meet me on a date. If I set up a date, should I pick her up at her house? Or is it too early to pick her up? BTW I don't even know where she lives heh

- What are some good things to say in the first phone call?

Thanks :)
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
After you get the phone number, try to get address and more personal financial imformation. All about getting to know the person better.....



Duh duh.......have you read the DJ Bible AT ALL?

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

Download, "Weapons of Mass Seduction" by Senor Fingers, well written, intelligent and helpful.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by William Wallace
- What if I get the machine? Should I leave a message?
Yep... something like this

Hey girl, this is (your name). An old friend of mine let me use his dad's ferrari tonight, wanna go for a ride? Hello, anyone there? (pause) Oh well, sorry I missed you, maybe next time, cya.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top