Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone interest-raising technique

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this happened accidently last night talking to g/f on phone...I think it can be used as a way to raise a girl's interest and reinforce the idea of you having a desireable trait - during a phone conversation. This entire trick may take only 30 seconds if performed correctly:

Previous DJ newsletter advised to never act scared or nervous during a horror film or at a haunted house with a date. No matter how much your date screamed, the successful DJ is to project total courage and control by smiling confidently while the fake "monsters" run around and try to scare everyone. Flinching and cowering will get you dropped like a postal envelope from afganistan.
Well, last night on the phone with a girl, I thought I heard a noise in the house (I was alone and house-sitting for parents out of town). I quicky investigated and, of course, found noone there. I thought "hey! great idea to let a chick know that you aren't afraid of anything". So here is the technique:
During a phone convo, let a girl know, nonchalantly, that you are alone in the house (but, of course, DO NOT say you are doing "nothing". Say you are doing some paperwork for school, work, or something interesting). After about 10 minutes...cut her off in mid-sentence by stating, calmly and in a matter-of-fact voice "There is someone in the house." She'll ask "what?". Say that you hear someone moving around in the house and that you are going to investigate, in the basement maybe. At this point, do so, but don't say anything else. Act like you are calmly getting to the bottom of it. If you have a cordless phone, take her with you, but do not give her the "play-by-play". Just allow her to hear you walking around. Then casually announce that it is ok and that there was no one there... maybe it was the furnace. If she asks "were you scared?"...here is your chance, boys...say "No, I just went to make sure everything was ok". Then casually resume the coversation as if nothing happened. Through a simple trick, you showed that you do not get scared, you act purposefully under pressure, and that that behavior comes naturally and is no big deal.
One last touch...if she asks what you would have done if someone would have been there, make a small laugh or puff and say "...yeah, like someone was gonna take me on my own turf" (say it, again, "matter-of-fact"). DO NOT say "I would have called 911" or "I would have asked you to call the police".
You are a confident Don Juan ... YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR THE POLICE!

Oh my god, Poach

You've done it again. Beautiful.

"B.E.T.R. M.D."

[This message has been edited by PoachR75 (edited 01-23-2002).]

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll save this one as an unconventional phonecall method (I may not use it but it's nice to know about it.)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
genius my man genius!

One last touch...if she asks what you would have done if someone would have been there, make a small laugh or puff and say "...yeah, like someone was gonna take me on my own turf"

but to that, i would say "get my baseball bat", cause what u said is pretty lame and i would laugh at anyone who said it

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't going to work on any woman who has more than three working brain cells. (Okay, you might be thinking that's not many, but bear with me here.
)

The idea is good. The practice isn't. You risk her thinking 'Wassup with this guy? He can't tell the difference between an intruder and the noises the furnace makes? Huh?'

If you want to act hard-ass mofo, a better idea is to find out what actions scare her, and then do them with her.

Example: I live out in the wilds, and it gets *reaaaal* dark round here at night. So sometimes when a chick visits I'll ask if maybe she wants a walk after dinner, and we go out past where the streetlights end - and then three things can happen. Either it's clear and starry, which is usually a hit. Or there's moonlight - likewise.

Or it's dark. Really, really dark. And creepy, with the wind in the trees, and night animals making sudden movements in the bushes, and we'll startled a bird...

You get the picture. A few hundred yards down the road she's clinging to my arm, and we're having the 'Aren't you scared?!' conversation.

But that's just working with what I have to hand here. For the general case, find out what gets her nervy (but you're okay with) and go do it with her. Being there will make way more of a lasting impression than doing it over the phone - guaranteed.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that. Well thought out of Poach. only thing i'd suggest is that u don't use it on more than 1 girl. like a friend of the girl who u used it on.

[This message has been edited by bob2007 (edited 01-28-2002).]

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this lying and only pretending to be brave?

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where your going with this post. However I used to work in a psychiatric hospital and can't help but think of paranoid schitsophrenics when putting myself in the girl's shoes! Lol...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is just funny

Great idea though. Definitely using this in my next convo.