"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Phone Commandments

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
You meet a chick. Maybe you've been dating her. Maybe she's even your girlfriend. Either way, you have to call her eventually. As harmless as it seems, I am sure that being a phone AFC has ruined a lot of guys' chances and/or relationships. So here are the five golden commandments that must be obeyed:

THOU shall ONLY call to set up a date (which is no more than 2-3 times per week), and the call is kept to a MAX of 4-5 minutes. The purpose is just to set something up and then hang up. I've found in past experience that lengthy phone conversations get you nowhere. They are also an easy way to dive into AFC mode.

If THOU calls and leaves a message, the next call is from her. Never call twice in a row. This indicated oneitis and begins to make you appear desperate.

THOU should be a man and keep his word. If you tell her that you'll call her on a certain day (at least a couple days since you've last spoken to her, of course), then you will not call her any earlier. The reason you told her you will call her on this day is of course that you are busy in between (in other words, you have better things to do). Breaking your word defeats the purpose.

THOU shall always have more important things to do on Fridays and Saturdays than calling her. Unless you have a date set up with her (which you should still avoid having on these days), there is no reason why you should need to call her up on a Friday or Saturday night.

THOU shall NOT call a chick immediately after first meeting her. This reeks AFC, and is one of the easiest ways to get into the LJBF zone. Of course, do not lie, either, since a liar is no more attractive than an AFC. Tell her you'll call her sometime, and by sometime, I mean a couple days later.

These are the five phone commandments that I go by. Sometimes, the AFC in me wants to break them, but I always force myself not to.

I suggest everyone here to do the same.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
good article!!!!!!
 

baz

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Good points.. I'm pretty bad with #2 and sometimes #1
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top