Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

phone calling confusion

reddevil

Reaction score
Before I begin with my question here is some backround. I have known these two girls for a month or two. I had other females on my mind at the time and mostly used these girls as pivots and just chilled with them. "Alice" is about a 7, she is REAL into me and we have fooled around but for the most part I have 0 interest in pursing her. "Alana" is a 9 and here is where it gets weird. She has a boyfriend already, but we flirt with eachother A LOT, lots of kino. In the past few weeks alana and I have been around eachother a lot and we mostly get together by me being with some friends, her calling them and then we hang out. I've called her once or twice to chill and same with her. She almost always askes friends to call me and say she wants to hang out instead of her calling herself. This has been the longest without seeing eachother in a few weeks (4 days) and I havent been with the friends im usually with and I havent gotten a call from her in that time. She recenty has showed a lot more interest in me and I'm realy surprised she hasnt called. What is everybodies opnions on this?

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe you should move on. Stealing others interests is not something you should base your Don Juan repotorie upon. If she leaves on her own accord and comes to you so be it. But until then i wouldnt.

reddevil

Reaction score
She is not the only woman in my life and I don't plan on making a move when she has a boyfriend, but I am still wondering her interest level in case something like this comes up again.

Last edited:

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't flip if you haven' heard in four days. Four days is nothing. It doesn't mean anything with regards to her interest level.

You made it sound like you're usually hanging with this girl AT LEAST every other day. I know that after a period of seeing a lot of a person, and this applies to ALL people, that sometimes I need a break from seeing them so frequently. Again, don't worry.

BUT... Another thing you must keep in mind is that a girl's IL will ALWAYS fluctuate. It's never stable, and there's nothing you can do to keep it from going up and down a bit.

- Maurizio

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well does she really like her boyfriend is the real question. High School is **** when it comes to relationships. "Friends" betray you, Girlfriends dump you. Everyone is playing a game of cut throat. I personally only have a handfull of friends i really trust. Knowing this her relationship (statistically) should not last long.

So just keep adding up the kino, and see how she adjusts to it.

reddevil

Reaction score
Her boyfriend is a very insecure *******. Meaning when alana and I are together he is constantly asking if she is cheating on him with me, and he is starting to treat me like **** because his g/f is starting to show interest in me. Now given that he WAS a friend, I'm not going to go for her, but since she is already showing lots o interest in me I don't have to worry about it :D

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the b/f is like that..wait.
He sounds like an arse so she'll probably sump him.
Otherwise...next her

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Civic11
"Friends" betray you.... Everyone is playing a game of cut throat. I personally only have a handfull of friends i really trust

I completely agree with this analogy..Sad but true...

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your the bear.. she's the bunny, gimme a break. She's showing interest but she doesn't call? maybe she's waiting for you? maybe she's that type of girl... did i hear you mention something about her having a boyfriend? zoooooom, who cares? your the dude, not him. Even Snow White had the dwarves before the prince came along, right? Chill, go get her.

-jc