Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone call went bad, NEXT...(?)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure why I'm posting this but i just wanted to write this somewhere

I decided to call this girl who i referred to in a post earlier (where I had a hiking/action date set up with her but god ****blocked and made it snow in April , and the call went bad (I think)

I call and she answers and i say

3: "Hey liz, do you know who this is"

Liz: *short pause*"Umm. no, who is it?"

3: "Aww, it's 3!"

Liz: "Thats what I was going to guess, but I guessed it wrong last time"

3: *doesn't even remember that she mistook him for some other dude the last time he called*
3: "Whats up, sounds like a party over there"

Liz: "Some of my friends are playing card games, I think ******* right now"

3: "Well, I don't want to interrupt your extremely important card game *obvious sarcasm*"

Liz: "Nah, its fine, I wasn't even really playing, how's your summer?"

--------------------------------------------

anyways I don't feel like typing the whole conversation line for line because I don't remember it verbatim and plus it's kind of annoying to read

Anyways, we talked briefly about how my summer was going (my mountain trails job is sweet, even though I got attacked by a baby rattlesnake today, didn't say too much more) and I asked her how her summer was going (summer classes and job, blah blah)

anyways after about 2 or 3 minutes of this small talk i decide to try to speed things up and "ask" her on a date. I was planning on saying something like "It's been really nice weather this week up in the mountains, and it's supposed to be even better this weekend, I'm going hiking on friday, and you're welcome to come with me" ...that was the ideal line

When it came to delivery, i got as far as "It's supposed to be nice weather this weekend..." and she IMMEDIATELY said she was going out of town on vacation and she was leaving tomorow and wouldnt be back for a week, but she wanted to go hiking with me.

I dont really remember where the conversation went from there but I remember a few key points:

I used a ****y/funny line when she said she had skin cancer and had to go in for surgery in a few weeks. She actually laughed.

Asked me if this number was my cell phone number, and this is the 3rd time I've either given it to her or called her (I made fun of her for this and she said that she's bad about putting peoples numbers in her cell phone, and that she had it on a piece of paper)

She ended the call before me, There was a slight lull in the convo, and before i could recover, (or better yet, end it myself) she said "well, i better let you go..."

She said she would be recovered from the surgery by June, and she would give me a call to go hiking, and that "It would be nice to have somebody to hike with"

Anyways, the moral of the story is, I'm using my better judgement and thinking that this girl is probably not very much into me (not knowing my voice, not putting my number in her phone, not being available for a month, ending the call first, etc), but even if she is, I don't have the fvkking patience to wait till june for some girl.

So do you guys agree that I should NEXT her? Or is my BS-Detector broken?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a minute. She has skin cancer and you used a ****y and funny line about it? Why did you think this was going to get you anywere?

I think I recall your thread. Let me recap. You meet her in fall and didn't ask her out until like april right? And why would you call a girl you dont talk to on the phone and ask her if she knows who this is and than get pissed when she doesn't? My ex of 2 yrs called me a couple of weeks ago, we haven't spoken in 4 months, and even then I had no clue who it was. I hate when people play games like that. If my recollection of your thread is correct than my advice is the following.

initiate -> isolate -> penetrate

The longer you wait between steps makes your odds of actually getting to the next one drop off exponentially.

yeah you've spent a lot of time between initiate and isolate. Your chances are rapidly approaching zero.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like her interest level is pretty low. Don't wait for any dumb byatch until JUNE!!! Yeah that's only a few weeks away, but put it this way dood. If this girl was interested in you, she would make time for you. Your phone conversation doesn't sound like it went that bad, and I'd keep her on the back burner to see if you can elevate her interest level high enough for her to start chasing you. But until then, go meet new girls, who knows maybe she'll surprise you and call once you take away the attention you were giving her.

Its also possible that she's just being very careful since you didn't make a move when you first met her and she just wants to make sure that your not going to play her. I doubt this, but you never know. Keep meeting new girls, I wouldn't NEXT her completely, but definitely back off for a while. She said she's going out of town this weekend and she'd be back next week, see if she calls you. If she doesn't leave it alone.

I can assure you if she has any interest at all, she'll call you if you back off for at least 2 weeks. If she doesn't then you don't have to waste your time wondering if she's a dumb attention w-hore or if she's into you.

PIMP

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
what a minute. She has skin cancer and you used a ****y and funny line about it? Why did you think this was going to get you anywere?
She said something like "Oh it's nothing serious, just a little skin cancer on my leg" and I said something like "Oh yeah, just a little cancer, nothing to worry about" (sarcastically) and she laughed.

I think I recall your thread. Let me recap. You meet her in fall and didn't ask her out until like april right? And why would you call a girl you dont talk to on the phone and ask her if she knows who this is and than get pissed when she doesn't? My ex of 2 yrs called me a couple of weeks ago, we haven't spoken in 4 months, and even then I had no clue who it was. I hate when people play games like that. If my recollection of your thread is correct than my advice is the following.
I met her last fall, I called her (within 5 or 6 days), missed her, called her again the next day, got ahold of her, offered to take her out but she said she was going "out of town" on vacation that weekend and would call me back. She never did, and when girls pull that **** and don't call me back I dont call them again.

I thought she would have me on her caller ID, which is why i asked her if she knew who it was. We switched #s when we first met and she put me in her phone and her in mine...which makes me wonder if she got a new phone or erased my number for some reason...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serialized3
She said something like "Oh it's nothing serious, just a little skin cancer on my leg" and I said something like "Oh yeah, just a little cancer, nothing to worry about" (sarcastically) and she laughed.

I met her last fall, I called her (within 5 or 6 days), missed her, called her again the next day, got ahold of her, offered to take her out but she said she was going "out of town" on vacation that weekend and would call me back. She never did, and when girls pull that **** and don't call me back I dont call them again.

I thought she would have me on her caller ID, which is why i asked her if she knew who it was. We switched #s when we first met and she put me in her phone and her in mine...which makes me wonder if she got a new phone or erased my number for some reason...

Ok after hearing this information, definitely NEXT the byatch!! She has no interest in you romantically and is just talking to you to stroke her inflated ego.....DONE DONE DONE!!

PIMP

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for future reference go back and re-read the last couple of paragraphs or lines of my original reply. You took way to long. You needed to isolate and at least go for the kiss way too long ago. Dude seriously you're talking about last fall. God did not ****block you. You ****blocked yourself. It may have snowed, rained or whatever but your lack of a back up plan put you deep into the friendzone. Do yourself a favor and quite blaming god for things and instead take actions into your hands with an appropriate time frame.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not blaming anybody for anything, i was making a reference to somes reply on that post where he jokingly said that God had ****blocked me.

I admitted a mistake that I had not had a backup plan on the day it snowed, I chalked it up to inexperience. Lesson learned.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm really not trying to be a d1ck here. The fact that you have repeatedly posted about this girl makes it apparent that she means more to you than you are letting on. I'm glad you learned your lesson and in the future capitilize on your window of opportunity. It doesn't stay open for very long.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your advice too belividere, I guess you just came off as a d1ck, but we cool man.

Yeah, i suppose i did sort of have a thing for this giirl, i mean she is into the same **** im into, has an amazing body, is my race, and we seem to have good chemistry whenever we're together.

But hey, turns out her personality is sh1tty...so NEXT

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest. I'm not much of a **** in real life. Thing is for some reason I remembered your thread and thinking, damn this dude is being handed the puss. You need to learn how to close. The reason it bothers me is because I was the same way when I was younger. I regret it. I feel that being tough with you guys might make you realize it. Yeah it aint the best way to say things to everyone but all I hope is that you at least learn from your interaction and not let it happen again. From your story it really seemed like this girl wanted you bad. I just want you to be able to learn to judge interest in the future. I get nothing out of this, it is for your own good. Kind of a little bit of tough love since I feel that I have come from a similar background, that is before my awakining occured

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and seriously dont make fun of someone for having skin cancer. You cant call me a d1ck having done that. :p