Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone Call before First Date?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find exactly the opposite. After they talk with me they become more interested than they already were.

The only people that need to be afraid of the phone are people who can't have a conversation and honestly if that's the case she will find out soon enough in person.

So the answer is to learn how to be a better conversationalist, not try and hide from it.
I'm actually quite a good conversationalist, and I have a very good voice to boot.

The issue is twofold: because I'm a little forward, many of them get skittish, and 2) many of them have a habit of mumbling due to either laziness or conversely, being "coy". I'm also a musician, so I have good ears as well, and I don't have this problem nearly to the same extent when I'm talking to anyone who isn't a OLD prospect. Smartphones are crap for hearing people compared to old-school landlines or even flip phones.

So if you're dealing with any post-epiphany woman are you're trying to get laid at a pace a little faster than their agenda wants to allow (I try to get laid on date 2 in most cases) many of them will use a phone call (or video call) as a brake check or speed bump and spend at least a good portion of the call in screening mode.

A statement like "The only people that need to be afraid of the phone are people who can't have a conversation" is just a liiiiiitle assumptive, to say the least. There is also a sense of "false intimacy" you can achieve that seems to be endemic to the medium of texting that allows for her to lower her sexual inhibitions more than any other medium.

I will recognize that some of them indeed will get more interested. But in my case, if they're willing to simply text I'm always able to maximize their interest. Maybe I can chalk it up to having advanced text game..

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I also plan to do this the first time I do a whole bunch of approaches in short succession, but what am I supposed to do in the off-chance that more than one girl actually shows up?
Go out with the hottest one and flake on the other girls.

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with the hottest one and flake on the other girls.
Flake? Well, I'm a pathological truth-teller, so I can't make excuses of my own. Ah, to hell with it; I have virtually no respect left for modern women, so I plan to literally say "Sorry, but I double/triple/quadruple etc. booked the date and my first choice of girl showed up."

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Flake? Well, I'm a pathological truth-teller, so I can't make excuses of my own. Ah, to hell with it; I have virtually no respect left for modern women, so I plan to literally say "Sorry, but I double/triple/quadruple etc. booked the date and my first choice of girl showed up."
Lol that actually sounds kinda of cool/badass

20Humble5050

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that actually sounds kinda of cool/badass
I suppose it would also be a good idea to ask each girl to arrive at least ten minutes apart to avoid the hilarious situation of two of them walking in at the exact same time without me being able to text either of them and tell her it’s off.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I suppose it would also be a good idea to ask each girl to arrive at least ten minutes apart to avoid the hilarious situation of two of them walking in at the exact same time without me being able to text either of them and tell her it’s off.
Yeah. I would maybe leave a 30-45 minute window between each one but yeah. I remember a guy saying he had a 3 hour window between each girl so he actually spent time with each girl that showed up.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atleast one call always. Mandatory.
Chicks gravitate more towards your voice and it sows a bit of some stranger trust. It also demonstrates confidence and a ballsy move of your part to call her.
Always call on a Tuesday or Wednesday night around 7-9pm. Work out prior if you can so your voice can be a bit more deep and raspy.
My social skills tend to be more on fleek after hitting the weights.
Cut the convo short and just say you got some business to handle. Take away the bone from her and keep her wanting more. If you aced the phone call and gave her the tingles,
she will reach out.