Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phases of the Red Pill

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe red pill awakening doesn't just stop at stage one.
I believe it has 3 phases:

{First Phase} Disney movies are not reality and everything you were taught about women growing up were wrong.
This is the most common phase currently talked about online.

{Second Phase} You have to take women out on dates to qualify them and test them for compliance. The is the 2nd awakening of the red pill that rarely gets talked about.
We're conditioned to believe what dates are, but the truth of the matter is taking women out on dates is a leftover concept from the 90's.
I didn't realize this until women wanted to meet me in the parking lot and kiss them right then and there.

{Third Phase} Things you hear about on the Internet on a daily basis is bullsh*t
The #metoo movement, incels united, antifa, BLM, sharing all your personal info on Facebook/Instagram and hoping women will look at your profile like looking at a resume and see value from the amount of likes you get online.
These are media constructs to weaken your power and destroy your internal beliefs about masculinity.
Once you start listening and believing in sheep-speak, you've already lost your individuality.
It is the concept of conformity that weakens you!

The 3rd phase of the red pill awakening is the reality you live in RIGHT NOW.
When you step outside and immerse yourself in public, you'll realize that everything you hear about on the internet is a myth.
My reality does not equal the Internet. I see the real world as it is, and not all the bullsh*t I read about online. As a matter of fact, my mind doesn't even process 3rd wave feminism because I believe it is FAKE!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe red pill awakening doesn't just stop at stage one.
I believe it has 3 phases:

{First Phase} Disney movies are not reality and everything you were taught about women growing up were wrong.
This is the most common phase currently talked about online.

{Second Phase} You have to take women out on dates to qualify them and test them for compliance. The is the 2nd awakening of the red pill that rarely gets talked about.
We're conditioned to believe what dates are, but the truth of the matter is taking women out on dates is a leftover concept from the 90's.
I didn't realize this until women wanted to meet me in the parking lot and kiss them right then and there.

{Third Phase} Things you hear about on the Internet on a daily basis is bullsh*t
The #metoo movement, incels united, antifa, BLM, meeting women from Tinder/POF/Facebook and wondering why they play so many games...etc
The 3rd phase of the red pill awakening is the reality you live RIGHT NOW.
When you step outside and immerse yourself in public, you'll realize that everything you hear about on the internet is a myth.
My reality does not equal the Internet. I see the real world, and not all the bullsh*t I read about online. As a matter of fact, my mind doesn't even process 3rd wave feminism because I believe it is FAKE!
But you know others are highly affected by it. I believe you see it all and refuse to interact with it.